Dude speaking.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha-Ha trillion you crack me up dude,

Oh shady, you got that one right, I so miss the air. There really is nothing lower than a grounded pilot. Gotta get my air back, and then I swear I don't care if it's an ultralight I'm gone.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to MP im sure you will make yourself at home quickly its a great place with great people see you around ;)

THE_DUDE said:
Its dude, anyone got a white russian?
Hey dude,

I got some white russians growing at the moment. :beatnik:

They're just starting to flower.

am just guessin, but...
the big lebowski seems to be quite popular on here :D
gotta say, i love it to

THE HELL?

where did my quotes go???

that was legit!!!!!!!!
put em back mods!!! Please :)

what would be the point in taking thoes off of here? they make people smile and laugh......i love TBL

seriously im mad;) about that, it took me for ever to decide on my favorite quotes from the movie!!!!

Hey Dude,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here dude.This site has alot of very good people and info on here dude.So i hope you find what you are looking for dude.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions dude.Keep it GREEN:hubba: DUDE!!! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

WOW! What a response! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I will deffinately be checking this site out some more, I cant wait to try the arcade!

I hope you all have a wonderful Vday weekend, may it be a safe one at that!

Dude

Latest posts

Back