dutch news: Dwarf helicopter sniffs out cannabis plantations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
url: hXXp://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6277434/Dwarf-helicopter-sniffs-out-cannabis-plantations ********************************************************** Dwarf helicopter sniffs out cannabis plantations Published: Tuesday 28 April 2009 11:29 UTC Last updated: Tuesday 28 April 2009 12:20 UTC Police in the northeastern Achterhoek region have begun using an unmanned miniature helicopter to track down the illegal cultivation of cannabis, which often takes place indoors. The so-called "canna-chopper" is fitted with cameras and a sniffer to take air samples out of ventilator shafts and chimneys. A dedicated gas analyser is able to recognise traces of weed smell in the air samples. Police say they are not breaking the law because the samples can be taken without entering the building. The unmanned dwarf helicopter can stay airborne for a maximum of eight hours. It was designed and built by Dutch police engineers. Police spokesman Anton de Ronde told Radio Netherlands Worldwide that the first flight on Tuesday morning had already led to the discovery of a cannabis drying shed and a plant cutting facility.

I read this and a cold feeling of dread shriveled my fella's up. It won't be long before capitalism bug takes ahold of these RC helicopter/snifffers manufactuerer's and they mass produce them for the "Global Good". Ach, lieber, dieses nicht gut! In the USA, tho, even a dog sniffing around your house is an illegal search and doesn't constitute a warranted search. Therefore rendering the search illegal and making all evidence unusuable against you. Seems like a good lawyer could argue the "illegal sniff" because your typical beat cop can't go around vents and etc to sniff. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE LEGALITY IN WOODSHOES-LAND, tho. Sorry.

Our enemies are everywhere--on land, at sea and in the air. There's no escaping them and there's no more no place like home.

Dutch mini-chopper pilots.

Lollipop.jpg

I want to shot that reporter, spy on or own citizens so be it, what crap spewing from a puppet, cant stand people who just dont get, time to show that if their is a gateway drug its alcohol not mj, people who report the news should give the facts not their opinion. anybody with any sense can make their own opinion.

7greeneyes said:
I read this and a cold feeling of dread shriveled my fella's up. It won't be long before capitalism bug takes ahold of these RC helicopter/snifffers manufactuerer's and they mass produce them for the "Global Good". Ach, lieber, dieses nicht gut! In the USA, tho, even a dog sniffing around your house is an illegal search and doesn't constitute a warranted search. Therefore rendering the search illegal and making all evidence unusuable against you. Seems like a good lawyer could argue the "illegal sniff" because your typical beat cop can't go around vents and etc to sniff. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE LEGALITY IN WOODSHOES-LAND, tho. Sorry.

I know that here in california, they can walk a dog around your property line, or the outside of your car legally. If the dog gets a "Hit" on the outside, then that constitutes a legal search.

Tricky aren't they?

donkey942 said:
I want to shot that reporter, spy on or own citizens so be it, what crap spewing from a puppet, cant stand people who just dont get, time to show that if their is a gateway drug its alcohol not mj, people who report the news should give the facts not their opinion. anybody with any sense can make their own opinion.

did you watch the whole video? i was temped to look no more at a point but then the 'this just in...' "marijuana is completely harmless" lol :bong:
:48:

The Effen Gee said:
I know that here in california, they can walk a dog around your property line, or the outside of your car legally. If the dog gets a "Hit" on the outside, then that constitutes a legal search.

Tricky aren't they?
Is that before or after they have (force under duress) someone say they bought bud from you? lol...lawyers have told me they must have a probable reason first...you can't randomly walk dogs around people's property (at least privately owned property) We don't live in Communist China...yet... lol They have to have something on you first, trumped up or not...

plus, (and not that it wouldd matter after the fact) I have heard from a few dog trainers that the K-9 cop can trigger the dog to make a false "hit". The fallibility of a dog's nose could even be brought to question in court. I myself have trained dogs...typically when they (the k9 copper) say "Yahhh, get it...get it..." the dog will falsely trigger a hit.

Latest posts

Back