dwarf mix by joint doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did the plant outdoors go? any pics? hope all is well:cool:

hi every 1 ive since got the plants out of the house and into der new homes on saturday ,i opted with 40litre pots and put 5 unsexed dwarfs in each with 6'' inchs of gravel on the bottom to give it good drainage..
went back der today and everything looks good will give a up date down the road with pics .. ss

We anxiously await a pic update. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

day 11
a few pics of the plants .. been 3 full days outside and they seem to be doin ok..i put out some protection against slugs and insects and in about 2 weeks ill be able to sex them..i expect to lose half of them after they are sexed once sexed i can sit back might have to direct some plants later on becoz they wer planted out of the same lil 3'' inch pots..as u know this is my first outdoor grow and really an experiment..i hope to learn for next year..talk to u later SS

SDC10001.JPG

SDC10003.JPG

SDC10004.JPG

in that 1st picture u got 2 males that is my guess ,let see if im right on that usually when female are developing the leafs come out close together very tight and not as big as male which come wide spread my little observation :)doing good my dear lady friend biiiiggg G. MOJO for u :)

yep ur probley right brouli we'll keep a eye on them..remember i said i had put more than 1 seed in a pot when i germd them well 1 pot go 5.. its a good job im not taking this grow to seriously well not over the top anyhow ill take a pic of them wen i get back to them monday or so..i was embarrassed to take a pic then .. they look funny when i think about it lol
ill talk to ye later SS

They look healthy so far. I would put them in their own pots though. That's not hard and the results will be much better. Other than that, looks great. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

they look like healhy little babies :D

Are there in your yard or whatever or are you going guerilla?

Thorn said:
they look like healhy little babies :D

Are there in your yard or whatever or are you going guerilla?

thanks thorn...yep ther up in a bog on high ground at least 10 hrs of direct sunlight...ive been to this location a number of times have not seen 1 person no animals..so thats good..
done some protection last day too spread plenty slug pellets around the medium with pest and insect control ..only life ive seen so far slugs n insects ..catch u later

3 WEEKS TUESDAY,
i pulled 1 male so far ands ders a few more to pull in the next week will keep an eye on them...been a long time since i updated chek out the pic with different colours it looks healty must be something to do with the strain..hope u like the pics later SS

S5031746.JPG

S5031748.JPG

S5031750.JPG

S5031752.JPG

S5031753.JPG

S5031757.JPG

hey fla funk!! they,ll be staying der till harvest..the whole thing is an experiment ill be doin some things different wen i start again..planning a lr2 grow in about 2 weeks i just want to see first how these guys get on..dwarf mix is in the same family as lowryder2.. i think ill be pullin a few males this comin week im sure..talk to u later fla

DAY 23
I pulled two more male's today that leave's me with 11 plants i expect 4 more at the most on the up side i got 4 female's so its 50/50 with the sex..ther so cool to grow with and such a fast budd'n plants :)

S5031751.JPG

thanks mellisa..u startin any more grows:) last 1 went weel for u-gjg/ ttyl

hello all..check out these plants i just took pics..the plants have some different fan leave's than others..im sure they dont all look the same..
they said it would take a month for these to flower so far ive pulled 4 males and have 5 confirmed females with 7 unsexed plants..things look on coarse..wishfull thinking..here the pics

S5031806.JPG

S5031807.JPG

S5031808.JPG

S5031810.JPG

S5031811.JPG

S5031812.JPG

S5031813.JPG

they are way to big for those pots, soon they will stop growing and u will have crazy root rydle on ur hands couse evey time u will pull male, roots can get damage (female roots next to it ) good luck and keep it green.

They are looking good Sara. One thing comes to mind...

Pots are way small.

Other than that they are looking on course.;) I would at the least, get them into a bigger hole. Let those roots spread. Even if you leave them grouped together, They will be happy with more freedom.

Keep us posted.:hubba: