Earthjuice, Any Tips????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

halzey68

Decided to go with EJ. Apprecciate any tips on feed amounts or schedule. i was planning on starting with normal stength and feed,water,water,water,feed,water,........ ! grow starting in 10 days so all help is thanked in advance!
Any booster's or additive's??? i thought it would be best if i just kept it simple at first.:holysheep:

working in pots with soil 60/40 mix of black gold and light warrior just for the info.

1/4 strength for first week to 10 days then up it to 1/2 strength for the next week then 3/4 strength for the next 5 days and finally full strength for final stage. Also i'd personally only just water when you flush at the trasition stage (when they go into flower) and for the final 5-7 days before chop. The reason for not watering then feeding then watering etc is I have found this unbenefitial imo as it is not as constant and could end up with tip burn etc. Good luck

Make your mix the day before you plan to use it. EJ is very acidic. Letting it sit overnight will bring the ph up so you won't have to use much, if any, ph up:).

cool, ive been "brewing" the EJ for about 48hrs with an airstone in a 5 gal bucket. i prep my tap water by bubbling it with a large stone also. i have a thread going in journal's... "dream it, build it, grow it...... NORCAL..."
thanks
:woohoo: :smoke1: :48:

Latest posts

Back