Easy Way to Quick Dry Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i think im a do same thing wit my harvest this round . only, im a take the heating element out of it and justset it inmy grow if there space avail.
i did the dehydrator last year on outdoor buds and itwsnt very nice tastin for me anyway. i figure teh heat had part init as well as the temp of mine is only one setting. ON! lol no temp control an stuck a cooking meat thermometer in it for half hour an wow it got almost just shy over 200 deg F.

ShecallshimThor said:
HIE

how long does the cure take when you quick dry like that?

Hello ShecallshimThor :)

Anything from 2 months onwards, I am smoking that exact MJ in that jar now, it is 10.5 months old and smokes wonderfully, not harsh at all, smells great and as potent as the day I first dried it.

It has taken all this long to smoke it because I put it somewhere safe so I didn't lose it, the only problem was that it was so safe that I lost it :rofl:

Quick dry keeps the green colouring of the Chlorophyll, this is what tastes harsh at first when quick dried, but after a cure, the Chlorophyll taste disappears.

:peace:

2 2 thor.JPG

The best way is to bust up the weed, put it on a pie tray, put it in the over on it's lowest setting. Turn the over off after 3-5 mitues but leave the tray with the weed in the over and check on it every 10 mins. If the weeds not dry and the over cooled down trun it back on for another 3-5 mitues.

The best method is to put what you want dry on a paper towel and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time. After each 10 seconds take it out and let it cool out side the microwave for 30 seconds. Do it 3 to 6 times. 10 in 30 out. It doesn't stink hardly and its super quick. Good luck

Latest posts

Back