Emergency Early Harvest - HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007Goingon1984

OK, I'm moving out of my apartment in the next couple weeks because a much better option came up....

The only problem is I have 3 plants that are like 3 weeks into flower =(.... I have super hairy (albeit small) nugs on my plants, and was wondering if an emergency flush & cure would still produce at least semi-potent buds..?

Any tips?

I have less than a week before my landlord will want to inspect the place to give my deposit back..... and a closet full of ganja wouldn't help =)

Thanks!

If you need to take them down - well you need to. You'll get something out of them, but obviously not as good as letting them go to maturity. How good they will be now is just to variable to guess (for me anyway, some of the experienced guys can probably tell you the potency percent at 3 weeks in). I'm assuming you can't make a late night transfer off site to the new place... It would be a big operation, but can you dismantle and put them in cardboard boxes during the inspection? It will just look like you are packing. You would probably get a couple more weeks in anyway.

I would try this, but there is no available space to grow at my next destination (yet)

you could try gridling to force the buds to mature...but they wont get much if any bigger...

I guess your screwed...potency will not be that great at 3 weeks.
I would make room at the new pad first. Or find someone to take em off your hands. but then that breaks rule #1.
Wish you luck man.

Latest posts

Back