epilepsy and MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here in the High Times Ganja Guide 2009 there's an interesting article on the Romulan strain, including some info about its medical benefits:
"Now, 30 years later, Romulan is a popular strain for medical clubs all over North America. There are qualities of this strain that are sedative and very helpful to patients with chronic pain from nerve or muscle damage, and also to those suffering from seizures. The quality of Romulan buds is second to none, exemplifying excellent structure and formation with deep potency. Most seed banks recommend these genetics as the top choice for medicinal users." - Jay Generation.
One would suppose this is feedback from users, and hope that it's not just seed bank marketing. "Feedback from users" is what I was looking for when inquiring about strains preferred by epileptics.
So, anybody out there can back this up or provide more detail? Epileptics who found Romulan to be beneficial in some specific way? Sure looks and sounds yummy...described as a "sativa-dominant Korean/Colombian with heavy body sedative and strong cerebral relaxation effects."

kaotik said:
i pm'ed you (a short novel) of my experience with epilepsy.. hopefully it's not all jibberish and helps you get a bit more insight.

I would be interested in hearing it too, if you don't mind.

And a big :bump: for baktea.

we've exchanged many pm's SM, do you not remember?
you already know my story and experiences ;)

Latest posts

Back