Bowl Trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinn

Reaction score
Bought a bowl trimmer from Spider-Farm and it came with a straight blade (wet trim), serrated (dry trim), and an x wire. Does anyone know what the x wire blade is for ? Contacted SF and they said refer to manual which shows it as a part included but no additional info/use.

IMG_1985.jpg

we had the x ones

we wet trimmed and they work fine

ours were adjustable for closeness

just a tip , get some Pam or similar and spray the rubber fingers before trimming

it makes cleanup more efficient

Free shipping, too. If I was growing to move it, I'd buy one. Next outdoor crop is all getting turned into bubble hash.

that’s what we do…we turn most of it into concentrates so no need for a close trim , mostly pulling off fan leaves by hand an maybe a little,scissor work on the flowers saved for smoking…

but yeah , three or four of those going at once can roll through 10-20 pounds a day

Needs a motor.
Then it would be another $200+. They work better than you would think, especially if you came from the old school thinking all trimmers did was beat up buds and knock off trichs. You'd be pleasantly surprised especially if you have weight to go through.

Bought a bowl trimmer from Spider-Farm and it came with a straight blade (wet trim), serrated (dry trim), and an x wire. Does anyone know what the x wire blade is for ? Contacted SF and they said refer to manual which shows it as a part included but no additional info/use.

View attachment 344433
Thats the dry trim attachment.

Have no experience with bowl trimmers but IMHO I personally would go with AC infinity bowl trimmer .The company has yet to disappoint me.
Unlike my first girlfriend

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back