Euro Reflector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these? I am setting mine up now and not sure how I am supposed to obtain an air tight seal with this rubber gasket that is supposed to attach to the cord, Also when I am sucking air through this hood which side am I supposed to pull the air. I would assume pulling from behind the socket? Also wondering what the hanger attached to the socket itself would be used for since the hood has two hangers, Can I just take it off the socket?

i use a euro hood from htg for past five years. i agree with pn on the seal. htg does not tell you about this anywhere on thier site back when i bought mine. something else that sucks on the bar that holds the glass in, the screw holes woller out easy after repeatedly removing it to remove the glass for cleaning. i've never gotten a good seal on mine, and gave up the whole sealed room deal, and tossed the glass aside, and run without.

it hasnt stopped the flow of dank in any way.:)

i don't really know if theres a right or wrong side to pull from. long as your pulling out hot air, i dont think it matters. just dont set up your fan where its blowing in directly on your bulb...instead, 'pull' the air out...;)

Unless you are pulling air to cool the light from outside the space and exhausting it outside the space, it does not really matter if it is airtight.

Latest posts

Back