everyone read this especially if you live in califorina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wont pass, but you'll know by the end of 08.

They're banning drugs and legal plants because they "pose potential threat". Keep in mind, there is STILL a FEDERAL issue that needs to be dealt with as well. And if you want to go even further, MJ is part of the global policies as one of the drugs that is prohibited by any nation under the UNODC and UNDCP.

wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo buddy

bud smoker84 said:

The elections in California for 2008 are February, June, and November.

Where did you get April?

April 15th bro.....don't you vote after you pay your taxes? :p

April fools............

lol. is there anyone in socal that is going to take the petition around neighborhoods n educate the community to get signatures? if so. please PM me. I would like to participate.

spliffted i live near a few local colleges in the san diego area, once i know more about my game plan i will pm you im in san diego by the way

With the right organization and promotion, I think it has a chance of passing in CA. Legalization/decriminalization is going to start in CA and there's no time like the present.

u have to get enough signatures on the petition first before it goes to the ballot in 08

I think if something like that goes it has to be a nationwide thing, California alone would cause a serious imbalance, don't you think?

ya i do and i think that will lead other states to start legalizing it sooner too

Latest posts

Back