everyonedoesit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Probably because I hear Satori rocks....I cld see them charging more for their most popular strain. This whole bean business is all about supply and demand. Jmo
i know satori is great,i'll probably always have it on hand.what i was saying is, all banks i looked at, satori is priced higher than the rest of mandalas strains,,,at everyonedoesit satori is the same price as the rest of mandala strains,something just dont seem right about that.

stonedagain714 said:
i know satori is great,i'll probably always have it on hand.what i was saying is, all banks i looked at, satori is priced higher than the rest of mandalas strains,,,at everyonedoesit satori is the same price as the rest of mandala strains,something just dont seem right about that.

I don't think there is anything "not right" about it at all. MANDALA, the breeder is charging more for Satori than their other strains like Speed Queen, Hashberry, etc, etc. Because Mandala is charging more for Satori than their other strains, the resellers (the "banks") are going to have to charge more also. If everybodydoesit is charging less, they probably have older stock priced before Mandala raised their prices on the Satori.

Ordered seeds for Xmas of 2009. The seeds were available on line, but turns out it was not up to date. The seeds in question were Purple Pineberry from Secret Valley seeds in BC. They were out of stock took 3 emails and 2 months but they did arrive...without any freebies. The seedbank is ok. at least I got the seeds. They were all healthy and performed ok, no complaints to speak of.

Peace

Latest posts

Back