Excellent article how those in power perpetuate the war on drugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
I came across this article today and wanted to share. It is by a guy named ryan grim who has been researching and writing a book on the history of drug use in America. He wrote this article that basically explains HOW those in power and those with a personal investment in the war on drugs perpetuate the myths they create.
The article is mostly about the war on cocaine but it touches on MJ and the same comparisons can be made. Some of the things it reveals are amazing. Did you know that Reagan spent literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax payer money eradicating ditch weed? He might as well of spent a million eradicating dandelions, ditch weed is useless. Great article, reveals a lot, but it is also pretty depressing when you consider the facts.

You know the deal, replace XX with tt:

hXXp://reason.com/news/show/134481.html

120 million ditch weed plants eradicated.

thanks for the extra grow space reagan. we will make good use with how you spent our monies; we will replant with the real goods. what a buffoon he was.

i don't remember paying $124 a quarter in early 80s? i was getting brick in late 70s for a G per lb. a quarter oz. was something like $10-$12.

thanks nycd.

Latest posts

Back