experienced growers plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K good to know. I have a list of things I want for the next grow. and I looked at those on HTG supply and the majority of them were fairly exspensive like over 200.00. If I ever got to the point of where I was going to sell weed and had enough ppl that would buy in quanity ( 1/4 lbs a la vez) I would def have to invest in one. I am just seeing how this goes and really in truely I thought the majority of you were all crazy with all these things I needed but I have to say u all were right.. Anyways Thanks Hero

Hamster Lewis said:
Hero if you are in soil save your money on the ec/TDS/ppm meter....while it is a valuable tool in hydro applications it is not needed in my opinion in soil. If you plan on ever going hydro then I wld pick one up before you do.

:yeahthat:

Hydro, yes. Soil, not needed.

Wet

Hero if you ever get to that point be sure to not post about here...there is no talk of selling weed here... We grow meds.;)

Yep I am growing in FFOF soil.. I doubt I would ever grow hydro.. come to think of it.. I wonder why you all do.. I would think it is harder.. more exspensive ect but to each his own.. Anyways Thanks everyone.. and the flip is on for tomorrow.. Hero

Hamster Lewis said:
Hero if you are in soil save your money on the ec/TDS/ppm meter....while it is a valuable tool in hydro applications it is not needed in my opinion in soil. If you plan on ever going hydro then I wld pick one up before you do.

Different strokes I guess...;)

Honestly in my opinion, no matter what your growing medium, a TDS meter is a valuable tool in your arsenal. Knowing what exactly is in your mix is important, guessing is... guessing. Even if your mix is going into soil and not a reservoir.

If you are just growing a few plants and experimenting with growing marijuana then I wouldn't invest. If you are on a quest to improve with every grow, spare no expense. You can get a quality meter for a little over $100.

Thanks for your input.. I am just growing a few plants.. I might do a 6 plant grow next time if the elements are right in my life.. ( long story) but I appriciate all the knowledge and advice you all have given me.. I doubt I will ever get into big grows so to speak.. I don't want the consequences that could possibly result from that..Again ,Thanks and take care. Hero

Latest posts

Back