expired or bad nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndovrmtr420

Ganja Grower
Reaction score
Im using AV two part nutes i have left from my last attempt to go back to hydro. Well the part B jug of the grow formula has what sounds like a layer of salts at the bottom of it. Nutes are only about 1 and a half years old and there stored in my basement it cool to cold temps ( 40f coldest) So im wondering if i should use it as tho nothing were amiss? or dilute with warm water to dissolve the salts back into nutes? ( read that in GH troubleshooter i think) any input on that or about using the 2part AV in my soil would be great.

The solubility of salts decreases with low temps. Probably that's what happened. I assume these nutes are in liquid form. If so just warm the jug up, try the microwave, get them up to body temp or warmish and stir well. The chemicals do not deteriorate with time.

yeah what he said. just like mixing sugar into cold tea, you end up with a bunch of sugar in the bottom. lol but yeah idk if they can go bad or anything like that.

Latest posts

Back