Famous cannabis smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm smokin willie nelson right now, the weed not the celeb :rofl:

right on never knewthere was a strain named after him cool:)

once while in college 1977-78, I won back-stage tickets for a south side johnny concert and while there, someone, later said to be johnny himself, passed a joint to me after hitting it, another time at the cleveland agora, some long blond haired guy from white snake asked me to hit the joint I was smokin, and then there was that Van Halen concert with charlie daniels in our logde [I didnt realy know who He was until much later]

Me and a couple friends smoked with Shannon Hoon, but he was in his grave at the time, so there wasn't much conversation on his part. But it was still cool paying tribute. People go there every year and smoke on his birthday.

The lead guitarist is buried in an unmarked grave about ten minutes from my house. He used to be about an hour away, but they moved him because someone tried to break into his grave to steal the guitar he was buried with. Can you imagine how much that thing is worth?

took bong rips w/ p-nut from 311 in 95 concert @ pheonix center afterwards rubbed elbows w/ gwen stefani. screw pnut i was mezmorized by beauty & weed.

Latest posts

Back