Fast acting phosphorus fertilizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
Looking for a quick fix for phosphorus increase. Possibly some organic homemade remedies or any amendments to increase the uptake of whats already available in the soil. All grown in soil with (1) 400 watt HPS and (1) 400 watt Halide, grow room temps average 65-75F/25-40% RH during the light cycle and 55-60f/25-40% RH during the dark cycle and no CO2 enrichment. My buds are smaller than normal at this point during the flower stage with the same conditions as any previous grows with the same strain from clones. My thinking is that the phosphorus uptake is slow or not enough this time around.

Just some possibilities:

Bone Meal has a fairly high P content, I'm just not sure it isn't too late to be used as you would be raising your N levels as well.

pH couldn't possibly be the issue, could it? Hydrated lime will buffer and increase uptake in otherwise healthy soil.

Suppose you could be looking at lock-outs from the breakdown of your fertilizers over time, in which case I believe a flush is usually called for. Unfortunately again though, I can't say that would be the best thing in a late flowering phase.

My Ph is about 6.5 in the water from the run-off after watering.

use phospheric acid its a great sourse of phosphorus
although it lowers the ph,

Latest posts

Back