Fast N' Loud on the Discovery Channel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Does anyone watch this show? It's based right out of Dallas and the dudes buy and restore all sorts of cars then resell them. While I'm not really into cars, I enjoy the cast and seeing what they do. The guys seem pretty cool and laid back, I like seeing them negotiate prices. :giggle: Anyone else watching?

The show Naked & Afraid is entertaining too, lmao. Man, there seems to be a tv show for everything these days. :p

SmokinMom said:
Does anyone watch this show? It's based right out of Dallas and the dudes buy and restore all sorts of cars then resell them. While I'm not really into cars, I enjoy the cast and seeing what they do. The guys seem pretty cool and laid back, I like seeing them negotiate prices. :giggle: Anyone else watching?

The show Naked & Afraid is entertaining too, lmao. Man, there seems to be a tv show for everything these days. :p

I've watched a couple times...the Texans with the stylish facial hair correct?

I'm starring in my own reality show..."Naked and Loud...Everyone else is Afraid and Fast". :hubba:

On my way cub. :D

Yea, one of the dudes has a huge thick beard. I think it's to compensate for being a lil dude, lol. I wonder how do you keep from food getting in the thing...

I'm waiting on pot tv....... 24/7 pot growing, muchie making, hash smoking, product reviews, pothead comedy, concerts, live feeds from the cup and hemp feast, doctors and patients interviews on proper use and stains for treatment.

There seems to be a fast n loud marathon going on today. I'm gonna have to turn it off soon for the ball game, lol.

Grower13 said:
I'm waiting on pot tv....... 24/7 pot growing, muchie making, hash smoking, product reviews, pothead comedy, concerts, live feeds from the cup and hemp feast, doctors and patients interviews on proper use and stains for treatment.

Well, while you're waiting you could always pass the time watching fnl..lol.

:D

I have ADD when it comes to most tv shows...... there are a few I'll watch reguarly. none on major network tv at the present.

Yea, I only watch a handful of tv shows. Sports are what's usually on on my tv.

Sometimes I wonder if the paint is even dry with some of the deadlines they have

pcduck said:
Sometimes I wonder if the paint is even dry with some of the deadlines they have

I've wondered that too. I've thought about driving to gas monkey since its so close just for shiz and giggles. :D

Latest posts

Back