Favourate Cult/Alternative Films

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtVandolay said:
I happen to be a pretty big fan of cult films and there are several here I haven't seen. Great question! Don't forget

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Peculiarities of the National Fishing
Motel Hell(o)
Soylent Green
Eraserhead
A Boy and His Dog
2001 A Space Odyssey
Brazil
Run, Lola, Run
Buckaroo Bonzai - Across the 8th Dimension
My favorite - Doctor Strangelove

For gore, it's hard to beat House of 1000 Corpses

If you haven't seen Local Hero, it's a great movie but very hard to find. Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) did the soundtrack.
doctor strangelove for sure !!!... or, "HOW I LEARNED NOT TO WORRY AND LOVE THE BOMB"....also check out TEAM AMERICA and THE BIG LEBOWSKI....the BAND OF BROTHERS series rules as well.....if your really high you could watch SPIES LIKE US or SPACEBALLS.....

Wow Spies like us?
I havent even heard anyone reference that movie in years. Personally i think it is one of chevy chase's best movies.

Different genres, in no particular order...

Harold and Maude
Little Murders
Ed Wood
Let It Be
Network
Wonder Boys

P.S. I'm offering extra credit to anyone else who has actually seen Little Murders. It's a tough movie to find, but well worth the effort. Elliott Gould, Vincent Gardenia, Donald Sutherland. Very funny stuff.

JUst thought of a few more

Killer Klowns from outer space
Toxic Avenger
Female Trouble
Ceicel B DeMented

Strangelove!!!

"Burpelson Air Force Base"
"Colonel Gurgleson"
"Colonel Jack D. Ripper"

lmao

Gb

haha, mom that's why i clicked the thread cause i was like, hey i remember riz! lol. what do you mean coming back though, he doesn't post on this forum much anymore?

Sin City, Pulp Fiction, Clerks, Requiem for a Dream, Easy Rider, Cool Hand Luke, Half-Baked, Cherry 2000, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Across the Universe, Out Cold

Latest posts

Back