Federal Exempt. How does one get that?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shibumi

Reaction score
I've been watching alot of YouTube lately and I see a few of the growers are federally exempt and are allowed to grow a certain number of plants in thier home.

I can't take prescription meds as I am alergic to too much. The soft tissues of my body swell and could actually suffocate me should those soft tissues include my throat or sinuses. Way too many things I smoke for to include anxiety, pain, muscle spasms... Five deteriorating discs in my back contribute to most of that. Problem is, I can't even begin to think about affording medical much less medicine.

How does one go about becoming federally exempt. I have to assume one would need to live in a state where it's allowed but am unsure. Any paperwork or agencies I can contact to get this ball rolling.

I'm tired of living in pain and even more tired of living in fear because of the way I feel I need to treat myself.

If you do have advice and would rather speak privately, please pm me

all of this depends on where you are and if there is Medical legislation in place...

your best bet is to check out NORML and see what the laws are for your area...

then you have to find a doctor who is MJ friendly and work together with him/her to see if you qualify

by the sounds of your ailments you are a good candidate for medical exemption

heres the link for NORML...i hope it helps you :)

NORML

There you go S! In here you throw your question (any...) and you get your answer!! How cool is that? :) I woudn't been able to answer your question but there is always somebody who will....

Latest posts

Back