Feds are raiding left and right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Well, they didn't wait long.
I know of at least 20 dispensaries local to me that have shut down on thier own due to the threats.
I know of at least 5 others that have been raided by Federal agencies within the last 2 days.
They are coming in and taking everything then arresting the dispensary owners and the buyers.

My friends in LA have also told me that at least 100 shops have shut down on thier own also. Folks are scared big time.

On a positive note, California officials have petitioned the Feds to stop thier raids and get the hell out of the State. This happened today.

If the State is cool, then the Feds should back off.

Stay safe Hal

Are they arresting the people that are there at the time? or looking in books or what?

NorCalHal said:
Well, they didn't wait long.
I know of at least 20 dispensaries local to me that have shut down on thier own due to the threats.
I know of at least 5 others that have been raided by Federal agencies within the last 2 days.
They are coming in and taking everything then arresting the dispensary owners and the buyers.

My friends in LA have also told me that at least 100 shops have shut down on thier own also. Folks are scared big time.

On a positive note, California officials have petitioned the Feds to stop thier raids and get the hell out of the State. This happened today.

If the State is cool, then the Feds should back off.

Hate seeing this, Washington usually follows a half year or so behind Calif. wonder what this will do to the price of Meds.

yes, Hal---stay safe---hope the petition to keep the fed out works---would hate to be on those raided books as a vendor---

All dispensary's that are in eastern WA. have been shut down. It sucks for people that don't grow their own. This better be a wake up call for change on the fed level...here is hoping.

IMO, it is never good when the feds (after saying they wouldn't) step all over states' rights. I can not believe that we are going backwards again. What in the world is wrong with these people. With all the REAL problems we have, I cannot believe that this is going on. I am horribly appalled!

You're dealing with the gigantic Ball of nasty that is the United States Government. I highly doubt state officials petitioning them to stop is going to do anything. As I said in another thread, Federal law trumps State law. In their eyes, they have the right to be doing it on behalf of the American people that don't agree with it. It's sad that our country was founded on the premise of the government serving the people. Today, they just tell us what we can't do, and abuse their power however they can get away with. Loopholes are fun.

-nasty

nch.."Keep yer nose in the wind, yer eye on the skyline,.. and watch out fer yer top-not pilgrim"

How does one get marijuana to be characterized in a different category as heroine? That is start isn't it? How can they be in the same class of drugs?

True panic amongst the ranks...that is for sure. Been runnin' around today and many conversations about what is happening.
I gotta say, the scare tactic is working. I am sure within a month weedmaps will be losing alot of revenue.

Personally, I am not worried, for alas, I am but a small fish in a big pond. But I appreciate the concern from everyone for sure!

I am just a little suprised how fast they are acting, and to be honest, it's been quite comical on the news. A few of the folks who were raided complained that it was unfair because they never got a "warning" letter, like they really thought it was cool federally.

The "panic" I have seen really made me realize that the VAST majority of folks that jumped in over the last couple of years truly believed that the Feds were going to be cool, suckers.

The weak are getting "weeded" out. haha. Not much word about the Bay getting messed with, just mostly Sacramento and So-Cal, not really sure why. My guess would be HUGE crazy protests/riots if they disrupt the Bay scene. Gotta love radical angry hippies man.

I am sure it will get far worse before it calms.

I would love to read the petition from the State to the Feds.

The only BIG thing I've heard hear in the Bay, is San Jose's city council passed a deal to limit dispensaries to 10 in the city. Currently 140. All will have to shut down Oct 29th. Who decides what 10 can stay open? I have no idea, but I'm hoping my fav is one of them. I do have to admit that personally a TON of those 140 are super sketchy ghetto little settups. I'm all for the 100% legalization, but until that happens, I don't see the feds letting up on the obvious dispensaries with adds in KUSH magazine with pics of thugged out dudes hitting a pipe in the lobby. Haha, just my .02

Hick---great quote---that's one of my favorite all time movies---think Rosebud hits it on the head again---got to get the fed to re-classify the herb to disarm them

Ya, ston-loc I saw alot of that in Lynnwood, Wa. Drs. office, They were practiceing skits of different scenarios on questions the doc might ask. Getting phony medical records is the easiest of frauds. most peeps think you just throw a seed in some dirt and water it, it's a full time job for me to grow our 30 plants.plus overtime!!!

Hick said:
nch.."Keep yer nose in the wind, yer eye on the skyline,.. and watch out fer yer top-not pilgrim"

Can you skin Feds pilgrim ??

That's really disgusting...Feds won't help keep the illegals out of Texas and N.Mexico where we NEED the help, but stick their nose in where it is NOT wanted in Cali...

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Can you skin Feds pilgrim ??
:rofl:....

" Damn! He was a wild one, old HNCH. He was livin' two year in a cave up on the Musselshell with a female panther. She never did get used to him."

I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones!

Latest posts

Back