Female or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Is this pistals or am I trippen and just wishful thinking?

purple1.jpg

just like one of my plant.. yes u got female congrats... keep going with good growing.. I do not see any clusters at all this is definitely not a male.

I'm with HIE--it looks like you could have balls starting down lower. Can you get us a sharp picture of the area that HIE has circled?

Okay see if these pictures are any better. ;)

So far I think I have 3 confirmed females and I havnt even put them into flower yet. :hubba:

pistals_047.jpg

female_4_again.jpg

Female_4.jpg

Thanks for the help. :D

looks good to me, i didn't see anything that looks like a male, but they can sneak up on you. jmo

ishnish said:
looks good! whats the light cycle on? any clue as to the strain?

Right now they are on 18/6 BUT as of friday im putting them on 12/12. :D

These are Nirvana Northern Lights :hubba: and man they are a very strong strain, been growing like weeds since they sprouted. lol. :p

Check out my grow journal if you get a chance cause im going to be taking some really great pictures of flower stage! ;)

All the pics in Post #9 look Great...... FEMALE

However I am with Hippy on the first pics.... watch out on those lower nodes.... Looks like could be a herm..... Top nodes look GREAT!!! bottom nodes are questionable.... They are not hanging which is a good sign, but still look bally.

Then too it could just be new growth budding off....... LIL more of a side angle would prolly settle it for me though.

Latest posts

Back