feminized lowrider 2 not flowering after 12 mo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried cloning this lowrider, but unfortunately it died after a week.
The plant is doing great. Budding up nice, just not looking so good where it is pressed up against the top of the box. So, last night I tied small weights to the branches to bend them over. All the buds are starting to face up again. Looks like a little Christmas tree :)

2Dog said:
sounds just like me easy rider I put her under 12/12 and she is blooming great...def not for Auto breeding but she will put out more bud than the other ones...

2Dog,

I have 6 Easy Riders and they are 40 days old. Did not know they were autos until I found out on these forums. How old were yours when you decided to go 12/12? I'm in FF Ocean Forest soil with 400HPS 18/6 lighting. Not sure what they should look like as far as flowering goes... Would really appreciate your comments. Attached are pics, thanks in advance.

DSC00653.JPG

DSC00654.JPG

DSC00655.JPG

hmmm it was prob about a month old...it was bigger than the others...much bigger and was not happy looking...I ended up giving her away i didnt wat to mess with her...I will see if I can get a pic of her in bloom from the owner for you..

Would like to see the pic...I am going 12/12 on these Easy Riders today. The seed bank I bought them from said nothing about them being auto-flowering.

looked on lowryder's seed info area and they arent even listed anymore..wonder if they got lots of complaints.?? they do have an easyryder cross with ak but not the one I got..

Latest posts

Back