fert advice...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonare1one

firstbuds
Reaction score
hello fellow growers! so my first time around i grew with ff grow big, big bloom and a lil guano. this time around im also gonna use tiger bloom. my question is.... are there any other nutes i can buy to increase yield with these i have? of course without burning them? last time i vegged for 8wks and bloomed for 8 wks. this time i vegged for 8 and i wanna bloomed maybe 12wks. is this good or bad? i would like a better yield than 16g last time around. lights are pioneer florescent 432wlumen 3600 and sunleaves compact floro 125w lumen 10500. so if any advice let me know~~~:confused: please!!!!:confused2: :bongin:

wonare1one said:
hello fellow growers! so my first time around i grew with ff grow big, big bloom and a lil guano. this time around im also gonna use tiger bloom. my question is.... are there any other nutes i can buy to increase yield with these i have? of course without burning them? last time i vegged for 8wks and bloomed for 8 wks. this time i vegged for 8 and i wanna bloomed maybe 12wks.

i think those ferts you got should do great for your plants as long as your air,venting,temps,lights etc etc are all in check.

you say you veg for 8 weeks and flow for 8 weeks but this time round you wanna veg for 8 weeks and flow for 12 weeks ..? you cant just add weeks onto the flowering cause you feel like it.. being when a plant is done a plant is done weather its 7,8,9,10,11,12 weeks..when they are ripe you harvest. yeild like i said comes with a dialed in system and the strain your growing.!

ok thanks. its actually trainwreckXromulin. whats the typical bloom time for this? would you know?

not sure..you gotta grow and see whens the best time to pic. you want bigger yeild than first step would be get an hps lamp. that setup you got is not going to grow much..16grms yeild is better than nothing for sure but you need more light and more plants for better yeilds

hey won...sounds like your ferts are in check..Ive used FoxFarms products for about 3 grows now. Recently mixed in some Beastie Bloomz..and have noticed a difference in bud size and density, so like all FF stuff, I recommend it. Ive not used the open sesame...and i use molasses instead of the cha-ching..i dunno why..just cuz..lol. BUT...my friend, I think you need to get yourself an HPS to get the buds you desire...letting the ladies go longer isn't gonna make your buds bigger, but it will freak them out and make em pop nanners (go hermie)..if you run them longer (and the strain doesnt require a long flowering period) they will fear for their proliferation and pollinate themselves. SEEDS...and most of the time you we dont want those. As far as your strain goes, it sounds interesting...i dont know, why dont you research it a little?..good luck

smoke on..

get a nice 400w converstion setup so you can run mh during veg and hps during flower.u do have to buy the bulbs.thats what i used worked great.becarefull adding nutes add a little bit at first then work your way up so the plants can adjust.

Latest posts

Back