Few to no trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kush047

Reaction score
Week 7 of flower and I haven't very many trichs on my Wappa plant,it came free with some purchased seeds. Doesn't have much of an smell if any. What next? Tried to upload pic with no haps.

Cut it down and dont waste time, space and light. In my book. If its not like a snowstorm hit by week 5 max. Its headed to the compost pile.

It is what it is pilgrem ride it out get what yual can or stop wastin time to it and draw blade and execute. Wish yual well what ever trail yual choose friend.

BWD

It's not wasting space so I will just ride it out, but I'm thinking it will be like Hard time stash.

Well at least you know why it was free.

Compost pile, sure would hate to get in trouble/more trouble for something that will not do a thing.

I wouldn't get too concerned just yet. I don't know the strain but It could be one of those that takes upwards of 11-12 weeks to complete and really doesn't put on much till the last. If it doesn't show any by 9weeks then it could be bad genetics.

i got some free mazar seeds one time with an order and they werent worth poo.they germinated and grew but they had a low potency.

Thats what you pull out for guest. Save the good stuff for tryin to get laid.

Latest posts

Back