ffs its all ahppening to me today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
so daughter was chatting with her cousins on facebook and shouted to me my eldest bro has suffered either a mild stroke or has a brain tumour

his face has dropped on his left side yet he is fully functional speech wise and completely with it so to speak yet he dont want visitors at hospital as he is a vary obnoxious type of fella-saying that he is my eldest bro and i dont want to seem harsh these are his words not mine btw:D

so hoping for the good news as he has to wait for a mri scan on tuesday as its bank holiday so everyones on their holidays:hubba:

next eldest bro said pay for mri scan but he sez **** that doya know how much they cost.

its life v's no life imho so pay the private bill bro:cool:

anyway thats enuf about me and mine

lol

bro actually said he just has to make sure he dont joss it before tuesday when he has mri scan so we all know *** is up with him

uk420maan:rolleyes:

My thoughts and prayers are for you and your bro. The hell with the cost his life is the MOST important thing to worry about. He's a man and no man wants his loved one to see him suffer or week it in his blood.
Keep Us informed Peace and good thoughts your way.

looks like it was a miny stroke as he has recovered face all right and brain thing showing nuthin as i just found out this was a precaution as my fatha died from a brain tumour so they made assumptions just in case.

so alls well in the uk420maan family atm

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back