Final Preparations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seattle Bong Ripper

Joint Rolling Machine
Reaction score
i am nearing the end of my first grow, and its turning out very well thanks to all of you guys:D

i just wanted to ask advice and see if theres anything else i should do while i wait to harvest--

i have 2 unknown bagseed, one is darker green with fat indica-style 11 sided leaves, the other is lighter green with hybrid looking 9 sided leaves

i used miracle gro all purpose for veg and schultz bloom booster for flower. theyre on week 9 from seed, i started to water with no nutes a week ago, probably a little early but i wanted to get rid of the miracle gro taste everyone here is always complaining about

i was trying to keep them small, they are both at 2 feet right now with buds everywhere and a fat main cola each, clear trichs and pistils are beginning to turn brown/red so i know ill be harvesting in a couple weeks max.

so the question is, what else should i do? anything? nothing?

thanks for your help!

im sorry! ive been itching to put up a ton of pics of my first grow for all you to see and comment on, but my camera is out of batteries, ive traded them with every pair of batteries in the house(remotes, cd players, flashlights, everything) but none work and im too poor to buy new ones at the moment, but i might have a trick up my sleeve...

heres some of the 9 sided hybrid. i tried to get some good angles with my webcam

Photo 6.jpg

Photo 7.jpg

Photo 8.jpg

hehe notice my kitten in the background? the instant i took this plant out of my growbox i had 3 cats with their faces stuck into the bottom of the plant, following me as i carry it from room to room, theyre bad kittys

a couple weeks till i pick them, these are unknown bagseed, plus there have been many grow box changes, lighting changes, etc. so a lot of variables are in play that could effect grow time, i guess itll be a surprise. ;)

I also think that you have at least several weeks to go. Get a little hand held microscope from radio shack and check the trichs. Most harvest when the trichs are 1/2 cloudy and 1/2 amber.

yeah i was about to go buy a little microscope, but unfortunately i dont even have 10 bucks for one until payday...

but yeah i wasnt planning on harvesting for a little while, i been reading about trich color and stuff.

but im so happy, i havent had any major problems with my grow, and ive seen some of the first timers pics on here that turned out horribly(massively stretched, burned and crinkled, etc.) and barely yielded anything for them. mine appear to at least be doing pretty good(for a first timer)

but yeah, if any of you experts have any advice or opinions i am all ears

Latest posts

Back