Finally Pics of my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yup, invisible plants. They look like ...Hmm The mairjuana passion forum! lol haha, you might wanna try and re-upload them!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

looks like you guys broke him down a little more than he could ;) i bet they look lush too :D

My bad I Didn't even know this posted. But thanks 4 all tha comments SIKE!!! An Get off me joc cause I couldn't get them to post So instead of being funny give me advice on how to upload tha pics Aiight.

Well Here Are A couple

IMGP0390.jpg

IMGP0391.jpg

IMGP0394.jpg

IMGP0400.jpg

are you giving them any nutes??
by the looks of it i would say no??
do they get enough sun??

Here's some more I haven't took pics of them all. But I got Some, An these pics are from a Week ago An there way bigger now.

Tha second pic is of my biggest An tha last two is tha purp An I got it outside an it don grew bout 3 inches since day before yesterday.

Mr. Break Down Himself said:
My bad I Didn't even know this posted. But thanks 4 all tha comments SIKE!!! An Get off me joc cause I couldn't get them to post So instead of being funny give me advice on how to upload tha pics Aiight.
...heee hee Mr. Breakdowm....some of the guys are bustin' yer hump, ehh?...don't let 'em get to ya'. They're only funnin'lya' ;) ooks like you figured the pic's out :p
...nice lookin' ladies

i'm growing six purps myself, never heard of them till i saw them at the seed store online. do You have experience with them? or is this the first time You have grown them? mine are about four weeks, with half indoors and half outdoors. do You know if they are afgani or sativa? i am new at this and some of them have very broad leaves and some have narrow. the ones outside are putting on height much faster than the ones inside.
good growing to You,
tcbud

Thanks Tcbud An hick An that Aint even half of mine But their so far away I don't feel like going. But Tcbud Yes I have A little experience with tha purp last year I grew one In tha Same spot those are in. My purp plant is Sativa But I do have indicas It my biggest. Right now anyway But I think My sativa Is going to catch up an pass tha big one Cause it's growing extrememly fast. Tha ones with broad leaves are Indicas An tha ones With Thin Are sativas But it Possible to Have plants with traits of both. Happy growing

Latest posts

Back