Guptilla kush bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled a few over to even it out and open it up in the center. Bud sites are starting to form. Lots of stretching, I didn't ease it into steady light change. Looking alright though

Attachments

• 20240414_193230.jpg
    20240414_193230.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240414_193225.jpg
    20240414_193225.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Had to hide er in the truck today for property inspections from new owners, got it trimmed up and everything pulled down. Finally cleaned up my cluttered kitchen table and put my plant table back in front of the window. Went and spoke to the bank about the "affordable homes" going in out here and they want $2400 for a 2 bdrm(f'n crazy man). Made good use of my sick Day atleast

Attachments

• 20240417_180933.jpg
    20240417_180933.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 17133993170394617762385315268498.jpg
    17133993170394617762385315268498.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
She's perked right on up pretty good, bud sites are lookin good. Thinking it's hermied on me, found a calyx that look like a pollen sac but it had little hairs so idk. Maintenance people let their self in yesterday w/o notice and it pissed me off pretty good so I'm moving. I was at work and would've never known if I didn't have a camera.

Attachments

• 20240419_172720.jpg
    20240419_172720.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240419_172744.jpg
    20240419_172744.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
She's drinking more and buds are getting buddsier and starting to sparkle, hoping to be done and ready to dry before moving in June, I guess we will see but she's looking good. I was not hopeful for this thing but it's surprised me at every turn. Hope everyone is well!

Attachments

• 20240423_170721.jpg
    20240423_170721.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240423_170755.jpg
    20240423_170755.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240423_170800.jpg
    20240423_170800.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240423_170812.jpg
    20240423_170812.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
She's drinking more and buds are getting buddsier and starting to sparkle, hoping to be done and ready to dry before moving in June, I guess we will see but she's looking good. I was not hopeful for this thing but it's surprised me at every turn. Hope everyone is well!
How many week has she been in flower? You have about 6 weeks until then.

How many week has she been in flower? You have about 6 weeks until then.
Well I finally noticed hairs on the 9th so its really only been in flower for a couple of weeks? I swapped to 12/12 on Mar 29th though. And have till end of June so 9 weeks-ish

The next one I grow I'm gonna ease it into 12/12. Wish I could keep the bud sites on the branches tighter and think that "might" help but I know genes play a part too. Any ideas besides going bigger?

The next one I grow I'm gonna ease it into 12/12. Wish I could keep the bud sites on the branches tighter and think that "might" help but I know genes play a part too. Any ideas besides going bigger?
Your exactly right, that trait is all genetics and has nothing to do with easing your lighting in. I used to do same thing. hehe. I mean, all about mimicking the great outdoors.. after a while I seen no difference and just flipped them. or maybe I got lazy. hmm? but I went all out back then. I'd reduce lights in the morning and to full by noon on till hour before lights off then back off to half power.

I noticed no difference in growth.. what I had better results with was, dry stressing in between waterings.
not to the point of the plant wilting but at least allowing it to dry out to the point the pot weighs almost nothing compared to freshly watered... get a feel for this.

Your plants look so healthy and happy... try a pure kush of some type if you want great stacking... the fun is in the search huh bro.

omg on so called affordable housing huh? wish we could sell our place and double our $... problem is, nowhere affordable to move to then.. this market is horrible for the buyer.. best of luck

Your exactly right, that trait is all genetics and has nothing to do with easing your lighting in. I used to do same thing. hehe. I mean, all about mimicking the great outdoors.. after a while I seen no difference and just flipped them. or maybe I got lazy. hmm? but I went all out back then. I'd reduce lights in the morning and to full by noon on till hour before lights off then back off to half power.

I noticed no difference in growth.. what I had better results with was, dry stressing in between waterings.
not to the point of the plant wilting but at least allowing it to dry out to the point the pot weighs almost nothing compared to freshly watered... get a feel for this.

Your plants look so healthy and happy... try a pure kush of some type if you want great stacking... the fun is in the search huh bro.

omg on so called affordable housing huh? wish we could sell our place and double our $... problem is, nowhere affordable to move to then.. this market is horrible for the buyer.. best of luck
New Mexico and smaller towns in Tx will have cheaper housing and with bigger land too

Easing into 12/12 may sound all doable but tbh it's a waste of time. Your doing exactly what is needed for all the things you seek. Your early in flower so them buds will be small and spongy. After the stretch you'll be looking at a different plant.
Even though it's a Bagseed the odds of it having all the right stuff in there is very good. I've grown many Bagseed and been pleasantly surprised a few times. Ya just have to keep watching for hermie signs early and late in flower. Other than that most perform well. The Cornbread in my multi grow is a Bagseed and she's the strongest plant in the house.
Genetics are a good thing and obviously like most things ya get what ya pay for but that can get way out of hand. Ya can dump thousands on genetics and still get a sub par plant. That's a market I stay away from. There are way to many avenues of cheaper seed.
That bootleg seeds @Jan Borrego uses is a damn good site with classic genetics. I'd not hesitate to order from there. At $1 a seed it's hard to pass up. They have a sale going on all year. Most of their crosses are with Skunk1. Hard to go wrong with that strain as a base.

Easing into 12/12 may sound all doable but tbh it's a waste of time. Your doing exactly what is needed for all the things you seek. Your early in flower so them buds will be small and spongy. After the stretch you'll be looking at a different plant.
Even though it's a Bagseed the odds of it having all the right stuff in there is very good. I've grown many Bagseed and been pleasantly surprised a few times. Ya just have to keep watching for hermie signs early and late in flower. Other than that most perform well. The Cornbread in my multi grow is a Bagseed and she's the strongest plant in the house.
Genetics are a good thing and obviously like most things ya get what ya pay for but that can get way out of hand. Ya can dump thousands on genetics and still get a sub par plant. That's a market I stay away from. There are way to many avenues of cheaper seed.
That bootleg seeds @Jan Borrego uses is a damn good site with classic genetics. I'd not hesitate to order from there. At $1 a seed it's hard to pass up. They have a sale going on all year. Most of their crosses are with Skunk1. Hard to go wrong with that strain as a base.
Yep I just placed an order yesterday afternoon and got an email last night with a pic of my offerings. It comes in a priority box which I like. My seeds get here safe and sound. There are 10 seeds in each vial and when you buy one you get one. So they are 50 cents a seed. He also put in some not yet released. You can choose the free ones or let them pick for you. I personally like their picks. Several times they upgraded me to some fems. That is how I got the King Kandy and they are all impressive plants. I am sold on this place. I have traded these seeds also and only good reports on all accounts. Your welcome! There are 16 packs of seeds I paid for 8. Winning!
IMG_4229.jpeg
IMG_4229.jpeg

Yep I just placed an order yesterday afternoon and got an email last night with a pic of my offerings. It comes in a priority box which I like. My seeds get here safe and sound. There are 10 seeds in each vial and when you buy one you get one. So they are 50 cents a seed. He also put in some not yet released. You can choose the free ones or let them pick for you. I personally like their picks. Several times they upgraded me to some fems. That is how I got the King Kandy and they are all impressive plants. I am sold on this place. I have traded these seeds also and only good reports on all accounts. Your welcome! There are 16 packs of seeds I paid for 8. Winning!View attachment 355566View attachment 355566
I'm definitely looking into em and have told other people about em, kinda excited to order some so thanks Jan! And I've heard/seen some cool places in New Mexico (mountains anyway) but I've got a husky I promised that I'd take to Alaska. I'm from Mississippi, in NE Colorado now. Just getting some more work experience and fixing my credit that tanked over the past couple of years and then we are gonna creep our asses on up there. That's the plan anyway ;)

I'm definitely looking into em and have told other people about em, kinda excited to order some so thanks Jan! And I've heard/seen some cool places in New Mexico (mountains anyway) but I've got a husky I promised that I'd take to Alaska. I'm from Mississippi, in NE Colorado now. Just getting some more work experience and fixing my credit that tanked over the past couple of years and then we are gonna creep our asses on up there. That's the plan anyway ;)
Burr its cold there

I love huskies got 2 my self, Zeus and ozzy both nearly 2 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_3923.jpeg
    IMG_3923.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 8C46130F-FFA1-480C-A467-A3FB9D5F875C.jpeg
    8C46130F-FFA1-480C-A467-A3FB9D5F875C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back