Finally some pics and thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those that have tolerated my newbie questions as my first grow progresses. As suggested, here are some pics of my white widow ladies in their 4th week of 12/12. As you can see, I've bet them to avoid hitting the ceiling and I have buds all across the canopy and down on the lower branches as well.

I couldn't have gotten this far without all the great advice and patience.

Now I wait and watch:watchplant:

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

They are lookin nice for 4 weeks, how long you plan on harvesting them for, and are you going to flush before you harvest?

I purchased a microscope, so i guess I'll what until the trichs are milky white to amber? I expect to flush with plain PH'd water for the last week...right? I guess it should be another 4 weeks or so. Any advice is welcome

very nice setup and success!!! must say it helps with my first build nerves.
If the tops of the plant where chopped of a couple times would it have produced shorter buddier plants. Im just trying to learn some of the tricks cuz i dont have space like scatking.

looks fantastic! how tall is she? what size light? might want to get some supplimental lights lower on her or youll have all popcorn down there & youll be pissed you didnt.

The widow that I grew flowered in nine weeks and I think that is the norm. Nice growing, keep us posted.

Plants were about 5 feet tall before i bent them. I am using a 400 watt - started with MH and change to HPS for flowering. How would I provide supplemental light to the lower branches. I am nearly tapped out on juice with the light, 2 fans and misc items in the room.

AY you are so right. I couldn't have gotten this far without much help and patience from all the great folks here on the forum.

Scatking, some people remove the lowest branches on a plant, because being far from the light source, the buds don't get very big anyway. With the lowest branches gone, the plant will redirect its energy to making the buds on the remaining branches bigger. That's not what I do, though; I don't like the idea.

Latest posts

Back