Finding my strain, A bagseeds roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day gang,
My bagseed is well into flower and ive been searching the gallery for similar pics. Im trying to get a general idea of my strains origins so i can determine harvest better. I know its all a guess but what you think?

Here is Bagseed
bag2.jpgbag1.jpgstrain1.jpg

And here is a collection from the gallery
1 white russian 2 Skunk #1 3 Satori
white_russian.jpgskunk_1.jpgSatori.jpg

Yea, you will be searching for hours and you'll pick out a random guess and it WILL be wrong.

Like TES said buy a microscope. Radio Shack carries an 18 dollar one that's 60-100x.

yeah can can...all my plants that have names..are not strains and i looked for weeks in gallerys and strain pics and then was told it was in possable..just name it yourself..what kind of traits does it have?..I know that the plant i have "Frosting" is a sweet flavor and a lite color purple..thats how my friends ..friends name his breads..hope this helps..and If not Just send it to me Ill taste it 4U..and Name it too

LMAO inbreed and market:

This Bagseed#1 has been inbred for 3 years.

It has a high chance of Hermie and it's a very picky eater. :D

first off were did the bagseed come from:confused: some killer bud, some brick dirt, some decent mid grades. if it was pressed dirt or good mids its probably mexican. if you got the seeds out of some bomb buds then who knows. but its to hard to look at pics and say what it is. but it looks good to me as far as im concerned if its bomb its bomb who cares what its called. i grew some killer bud from the brownest dirtiest brick weed. just goes to show ya you can turn dirt into gold:hubba::D

i dont buy crap weed. if i dont like the look of it ill go elsewhere. Plus ive put the plant through everything, pinch, top, cloned out two flower cycles and one clone re-veg. I've yet to see any signs of hermage. Like i said its all a guess. Im thinking it looks like the russian....witch could be any number of other strains..
stay cool :aok:

canibanol cannonball said:
i dont buy crap weed. if i dont like the look of it ill go elsewhere. Plus ive put the plant through everything, pinch, top, cloned out two flower cycles and one clone re-veg. I've yet to see any signs of hermage. Like i said its all a guess. Im thinking it looks like the russian....witch could be any number of other strains..
stay cool :aok:

Did you read my post above? Even if you do somehow manage to properly identify the strain, you still need to examine the trichomes.

For the sake of argument, let's say it is the Russian (which I don't think it is). Even then, not all them flower at the exact same rate. Conditions are a factor in flowering time.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
Did you read my post above? Even if you do somehow manage to properly identify the strain, you still need to examine the trichomes.

For the sake of argument, let's say it is the Russian (which I don't think it is). Even then, not all them flower at the exact same rate. Conditions are a factor in flowering time.

i realize all that, and ive read the trix stickies and all that bullpoop.
Did you read my posting? "just a guess, could be any number of other strains"
all i asked was to pick a picture....

Latest posts

Back