Fing57 - AK47 - Bubbleberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja_Greg

Cannabis Cultivation
Reaction score
its the bud pic of the month... is there any seed bank's that sell this strain?

I believe it was Durban Poison. Sometime the plants turn this color in colder temperatures. Fing explains it in his thread.

Hi. No you cannot purchase Fings AK47 x Bubbleberry cross anywhere. ;)

Your gonna find that a lot of med growers do not order seeds, they make there own. So all you can do is drool over the pics and hoplessly wonder. Sorta like fear and loathing when the dude walks in and sees hunter S and the hippie licking the acid off his coat and the dude's life crashes becuase other people are having kicks off things that he will never know about. :p

is there any way we can force fing57 to start a grow journal lol. I know lets take a vote.....

problem with grow journals its a dictatorship not a democracy. ;)
Pop him a PM and ask I guess.

Fing_57 said:
why have a GJ when your not growing anything? :rolleyes:

AK-47 x Bubbleberry from Hygro Seeds

:confused: Well if you're not growing anything how can you put a bud shot up for bud of the month???? Arent you supposed to be the one who grew the bud to win????
If not it should be that way... I could go around looking for bud pics all day and win every bud of the month but that would be lame. So I guess im saying if you didnt grow it then you should not be able to post it for bud of the month contest...
BW :smoke1:

What he is saying is he has nothing growing at the moment so why have a journal. Atleast that's what i see. ;) Yes he grew what you see in the BPOTM. I'm sure he has a collection of pics he saved from past grows.
BeachWeed420 said:
:confused: Well if you're not growing anything how can you put a bud shot up for bud of the month???? Arent you supposed to be the one who grew the bud to win????
If not it should be that way... I could go around looking for bud pics all day and win every bud of the month but that would be lame. So I guess im saying if you didnt grow it then you should not be able to post it for bud of the month contest...
BW :smoke1:

They ARE my pic's of MY plants

this lil one pop'd in jan but its not growing
not gonna start a JG just for it :eek:

feb 08.jpg

Latest posts

Back