First Grow..2 1/2 weeks into flower Check em' out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WM420

Reaction score
So here's some pics of the girls 2 1/2 weeks into flowering. The buds are starting to define themsevles very nicely, and have been sprouting out lovely white hairs everywhere :D :p .
This is the first grow ive done, so im super stoked to finally start to see all the hard work pay off :rolleyes: My two strains are a mystery, but i can smell a substantial difference between them..My biggest girl (at 4 1/2ft now) has a deeper skunkier(tone i guess you could say) of smell, and the other has a much sweeter, candy smell..:cool: :cool: Can't wait to see them start to really fill in
Let me know how you think they're looking!!? Or if you have any tips or pointers

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

Thanks guys..Im at just over 5,000 Lumens pr sq ft

Hey WM420-

Very impressive for a first grow! You must be a proud papa!

Get the scope ready- you're probably looking at 2 different harvest windows.

Looks like you're already starting to get some nice trich development- should be nice and frosty for you.

Thank you and yes i am very very proud of them.. BBFan what magnification scope should i get?? and Do u kno of any good places to buy it? And yes i figured by the way the buds have been forming that they would probably be done at different times, how long do u think the time frame could run between the two??(i kno it probably soley depends on the strand, which i have no idea, but j/w)

thats super big for 2 1/2 weeks of 12/12...looks great

Hello WM420!

As far as magnification goes for a scope- I personally prefer 30x- it let's you see the trich's clearly, but more of them at once. Some people use 60x, which works for them- but I bought one and never use it- like I said, doesn't work for me.

Others use a jewelers loupe or regular magnifying glass- may work for you, but my eyes aren't good enough.

If you're in the US- Radio Shack sells the hand held mini scopes for about $12.00. I can't help you if your in another country, but there's always shopping the net.

As far as harvest windows- impossible to guess. Some plants can be ready in 7 weeks, others may take as long as 15 or more. Sorry I can't help you any better than that.

Again, really nice job! Congratulations. Keep doing what you're doing- you've obviously got the skills. The most difficult skill to acquire in this hobby though is easy to learn, but difficult to master.... Patience!

Nice job, WM. You should be very proud. Welcome to your self-sufficiency.

WM420 said:
What magnification scope should i get?? and Do u kno of any good places to buy it?
Try this: hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/30X_Illuminated_Pocket_Microscope.cfm?iProductID=3403&iProductCategoryID=734
They're looking lovely WM420. Good luck.

hey callawave I know you meant well...but no live links on the site...see if you can edit it to hxxp

Oh yeah the plants look great!

legalize_freedom said:
hey callawave I know you meant well...but no live links on the site...see if you can edit it to hxxp
I do apologise. :eek: I've edited it to 'xx'. :)

Latest posts

Back