First grow box - plz help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Quick Update*

So i received my 300W Led panel , germinated 3 purple bud seeds and planted them 3 days ago into the soil .

Temperature's been stable at 28°C (82°F) , but humidity at 35% .. I ordered a small humidifer to be able to get the number back to 50-60% .

I ordered a Dark Street 60x60x150cm (2'x2'x5'ft) grow tent that ill be using for vegging and flowering aswell .

THG .. I finally removed the foil :) Helped alot with the temp !

Will post more pictures in about a week or two .

Peace guys

View attachment IMG_2047.jpg

View attachment IMG_2041.jpg

View attachment IMG_2045.jpg

View attachment IMG_2046.jpg

seedlings under LED can be tricky.

#1 do NOT mist your leafs! standing water on them will act like a magnifying glass and burn the leaf like ants on the sidewalk

I popped a bean under LED a few weeks ago. It had a fair amount of stretch @ first so I lowered the light and then promptly (re)taught myself the above lesson. Now I've moved the light almost all the way back up and things are doing ok.

It's going to vary from fixture to fixture so I can't really recommend a height for your light. just pointing a few bumps in the road I hit and maybe help you avoid them.

green mojo for the grow!
:48:

seedlings under LED can be tricky.

I popped a bean under LED a few weeks ago. It had a fair amount of stretch @ first so I lowered the light and then promptly (re)taught myself the above lesson. Now I've moved the light almost all the way back up and things are doing ok.

:48:

Yea i stopped spraying the plants ! thanks for the info though

By saying you re-taught yourself the above lesson you mean you burned the plants when you lowered the light ?

Im thinking of putting my CFL's back for the first couple weeks (2-3 weeks) then changing back to LED . What do you think ? Would it cause a disturbance with the intensity change ?

By the way guys , i just discovered that there's a bunch of small flies inside my box (left the window open last night so they got in) .. My friend had the same issue and told me that he solved it by mixing something like lemon and garlic into water and spraying it in his box . He told me its harmless to the plants but really annoys the flies so thats how he got rid of them . Anyone has any other idea ? I imagine lemon mixed in the soil would change the PH no ?

Latest posts

Back