First grow. Pics inside! 9th week of flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Cut one last night!
Cave, snowcap cross...
Pictures dont do these plants justice, I need a new camera bad!

One picture is of the second crop, 2nd week of flower I believe.
The two to the far right are dinafem's blue hash, and one in the middle front is dinafem's cali hash, the middle back is white label's double gum, and the two to the left are double gum too.

Another picture you will see is a dutch passion blueberry, vegd for 4.5-5months under a 400mh and shes on her 2nd wk of flower..

The rest is Cave.

What do u think?

BTW I upgraded my flowering room to a hb xl which is 4.6x4.6, and I put the 600hps and 400hps in there :)

THIS GROW WAS USING A HOMEBOX LARGE(3.2X3.2X6.6) with a 600hps.
5gal bags with ffof soil and ff trio nutes doing feed water feed water schedule. i stopped using nutes the last week or so and the trichomes are starting to go amber, the one I cut down last night had 35% amber trichomes.

260.JPG

261.JPG

264.JPG

267.JPG

269.JPG

270.JPG

273.JPG

274.JPG

278.JPG

279.JPG

281.JPG

284.JPG

here are more pics.. cave on its 9th wk, blueberry(5mon veg) on its 2nd wk of flower, and double gum, blue hash, and cali hash(veg 5wks) on its 2nd wk of flower..

EDIT: Its not letting me upload the pic of the 2nd crop and the blueberry, Ill try again later!

285.JPG

DAMN!!!! I would give my left testicle to have my plant come out that well!
Simply AMAZING!

Ill upload some more in a second when it starts working.. thats only a couple of the caves, i have pics of the others.
thanks!

tHANKS GUYS, THIS IS MY FIRST GROW AND IM TOTALLY STOKED!

my 600hps is an agromax 600hps bulb 96k lumen and i have it in a aircooled hood with a 6" 424cfm fan sucking the heat off of it.. i also have a 4" inline sucking the heat out of the tent. passive intake.

thanks again

Real nice, it looks like my white widow. good luck and let us know what the smoke is like.

Thanks guys. Forgot to mention I always had the 600 6-8" above the tops

smoky anda bandit said:
Real nice, it looks like my white widow. good luck and let us know what the smoke is like.
Ditto on THAT bandit! Here's my WW at 56 days of 12/12 and although it's starting to finsh up it's still going strong and only getting a start on piling on the goo... hopefully!

:fly:.....:dancing:.....:clap:.....:clap:...:clap:.....:clap:.....:dancing:.....:fly:

Dude!

All those baby steps equals a GIANT LEAP! Kudos... You should be SO proud! That looks like some KILL bud. Great job on this grow and it's only going to get better.... Soon you'll know the answer to all those yield questions you've been asking, right? ;) And depending on strain/technique you'll only do better next time and the time after that... After a few grows are under your belt you'll realize more that the journey that got you there was almost as much fun as smoking that cola! ALMOST! I think 600's are such a great light... You can still control the heat while getting them that close... 6-8"... NICE!

I'll stop over to help trim if we can smoke all the finger hash! Hey... I read somewhere on a forum about using latex gloves (non-powdered) when trimming and then putting them into the freezer after you're done and after a few minutes you take them out and the hash is really easy to remove and have it fall onto a piece of paper, etc... It sounds easier than trying to get it off your fingers...

Happy Harvesting!:cool:

WWday56_1.jpg

Props indeed bro. Best of luck with your future endeavors. :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back