First order comes through

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gniyalp

check 6
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been waiting to get my beans before posting this since I was not entirely sure I was even going to get them... anywho...

took about 3 weeks from mailing out to arrival. I'm on the east coast U.S.

Nice package,.. oh yea.. got them from (http: removed ... opps .. I'm too new to post any urls... guess I will have to start asking questions :hubba: )

The pricing seemed decent enough from my research and recommendations on this forum.

It was small order but they did throw in the free seeds as advertised.

Now the tough part is going to be the wait, can't start immediate grow as I have more planning and setting up to do.

More to follow when I start the grow..

NOTE: will update this when I reach the requisite number of post's

Congrats.
Im on the east coast too.
Still terrified bout ordering cause my state is pretty much the equivalent of Kuwait in terms of laws.
But post like yours sure builds the confidence.
Maybe Im just getting to old.

I just got my first shipment yesterday! It was such a relief, especially after I made the mistake of ordering from the Doc.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Congrats.
Im on the east coast too.
Still terrified bout ordering cause my state is pretty much the equivalent of Kuwait in terms of laws.
But post like yours sure builds the confidence.
Maybe Im just getting to old.

HaHa... I hear that!! I had been lurking on these boards for quite some time before recently sign'n up. I wanted to be able to search and ask questions so I took the plunge.

Getting older is working somewhat in my favor thought for this. I might have been tempted to take short cuts for expeidance sake in my younger days, patience it turns out, is a virtue :)

Latest posts

Back