first post and grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c-man

Reaction score
i had some seeds laying around and decided to plant them for no reason other than i was stoned. i only used the natural light from a window. i got rid of four when they started to show signs of a male. but here is what i managed to grow.

what do you think?

9-22-2009 (1).JPG

9-22-2009 (10).JPG

9-22-2009 (18).JPG

9-22-2009 (19).JPG

u r flowering...awesome news in about two months you should be harvesting....

Welcome to MP...and not bad for a window grow...

yea man good job ;) that looks better than mine " budding wise" and mines under a grow lite

some update photos.

maybe i can get this moved to grow journals? thanks

10-13-2009 (2).JPG

10-13-2009 (3).JPG

c-man said:
some update photos.

maybe i can get this moved to grow journals? thanks

You should start a detailed thread in that section with all your pics and info. Looking great.

Green mojo your way!

hey man welcome to mp thee are some great guys in here with great info. looking good.some green mojo for the ladies

Welcome man! Looks good! Damn good for a window grow... i assume thats still what you are doing?

225smokestack said:
Welcome man! Looks good! Damn good for a window grow... i assume thats still what you are doing?

yep, still in the window. it just takes a while longer

lookin juicy c-man, I'll be chekin this one out!

Welcome and Congrats. Here is some MOJO

any suggestions on what i can do about the smell?
my whole house stinks

c-man said:
any suggestions on what i can do about the smell?
my whole house stinks

Sweet lookin gal you got there..
you could mask the smell up.. or you can build a odour neutralizer. with either activated carbon or ONA jell or liquid.. IMO i would go the activated carbon.. then you can add your own smell to the house.. ie a canddle, incent.
take care
LH

you must live near the sun lol your plant looks cool to only be using sun light indoors, sweet. check out my plant, I'm using cfl's.

Latest posts

Back