First time grow!!! Lowryder#2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zom_b25

Reaction score
They are all six weeks and five days old.Give me any thoughts or advice.Enjoy
007.jpg
006.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg

Nice pics ZOM

I have 3 L/R geeds germing as I type, (if you post pictures that are jpeg and not bitmap we see the pictures bigger)

Great grow :)

nice plants ,,im doing these 2 hope they look like yours :48:

lookin nice Zom b, nice pics, yes what type of light u growing under?

nice looking plants but what light u using ??(no matter couse is the right one) but ur nutes are to week couse ur buds should be way bigger in 6-th week .
u doing hydro or soil.

P.S lower ur light , plant is slowly streching :) just my .02c

Your buds should be huge if you are in the 6th week of flower. Is it the 6th week of flower or the 6th week of the plants life? They look pretty healthy. Keep us posted on the ladies. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

Ok my light set up is Ecolux High output 24wat x4 two red to white and im doing this hydro.Six week from seed as well.I just moved them away from light a little cause they were only seven inches away from the light before and i am trying very hard not to let these go to waist.I will post more pics as the weeks go on.

listen ont listen to numbers people tell u how far light should be its 50% B S
u have too put ur hand and see for urself when there is not hot tats the lenght u should keep some times it can be 5 inches if is not hot ,and i know that dose lights dont put a lot of heat so keep them as close as u can,

P.S ur nutrients are to weak

Ive been following the instructions on the nutrients very closely so maybe ill add a little more.Well thanks for the help so far i just dont want to over do it as these are the last of my seeds.

Latest posts

Back