Flower 12/12 start 3dr week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ladies are looking good my friend. What kind of setup do you have? We here at MP must know everything about your setup. Keep us posted my friend. Take care.

1--400 w HPS
1--60w CF
1--30w single tube florescent (not much light, but I like the color)
Ocean Forest Potting Soil (FoxFarm)
One gallon rose pots
House and Garden Van De Zwaan AARDE A&B
1--small fan
Bagseed from about a year ago I collected before I even thought about growing.
1---Happy grower.

Wow your first grow ... that's pretty good ... you must have a natural green thumb ... my first :watchplant:grow was a joke :eek:... didn't get much yield ... taste ... or buzz ... I guess some have it more difficult than others ...:doh:

Great job ... remember we have to overgrow the got damn government(s) ... keep up the good work ... you will soon see the rewards and power of growing your own ...
:lama:

Sounds like a fantastic setup. You definitely done a great job my friend. Keep us posted on those beautiful ladies. Take care.

You have yourself a very nice first grow right there.Your first successful will forever be burned into your mind.Keep it GREEN:D

its true, that top nug will be you must prised possession untill its gone, and IT will never be forgotten once it is. I wish I had some more girls when I did, cus they all came out ridic. Glad to see another newbie trying out foxfarm, lets see ifs its really the FF or the grower, cus i think i had abnormal results for my 1st.

heeeeck yah tank! be- e A utiful! youve got some sativa in the lot...some more than others but there looking great man! keep um green and i hope they yeild great for ya.

let us know how the smoke report goes....im curious how they smell! :)

Latest posts

Back