Flower Time- Opinions Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTR420

Reaction score
Hey guys, my 4 plants have been in since oct 2-6 they're lookin pretty tall, some short, but they're starting to show sex. Its takin awhile and i cant really tell right now wats wat, i have em on 12-12 to help w. that. I wanna flip em into flower n use a 250w HPS. Any hints or things i should do special going into flower time? Thank You for Any help, im tryn 2 get the best yeild a noob can : )

??? you have them on 12/12 now and you want to flip them to flower?????
If your veging now you should be at 18/6.
There showing sex at 12/12 because thats the flower cycle, sounds like you skipped veging and went straight to flower.
A 250 hps is kinda small ( ok for a few plants ), i would try to upgrade to at least a 400 hps, the more light, the more yeild.
If you can post pics it would help.

well sounds like your allready into the flower cycle ,,and when you start to use the hps ..beaware it may get a lot hotter and you will need adequte ventalation ,,,and no light leaks ,,ohh and start on flowering nutes goodluck :peace:

Well I read somewhere ppl were doing 12-12 to sex them and then go back to veg, may have misread, but my area is probably 2X2 which will b plenty of room once i get ne males out. Thnx 4 the info. Im usin my CFLs rite now until i get the HPS. wats good nutes for flower? i have 10-15-10, i need sumthin w. more K right?

Latest posts

Back