flowering day length

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maheesh

Reaction score
moving some plants outdoors that are 4 weeks into flower..day length is now 12 1/2 hrs, will soon be 13...will flowering continue, or cease, if I done cover them?

That could be a dangerous move if you are unable to cover the plants after exactly 12 hours of light. You will also have to worry about light leaks when you cover them and high humidity when you do cover them. I'm not sure what you are planning on covering them with but it would have to completely block all light. I would just keep the plants inside for another month and let them finish up that way. I think it's too much of a risk to move them outside with the hours of daylight increasing each day. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on what you decide to do. Good luck and take care.

"4 weeks in..." .. Some/most strains will try to revert to vegging under increasing light hours. It could possibly induce hermophradism, too.
But I have also had people that I believed and trusted, tell me that they have successfully "finished" plants dureing the spring season.

Latest posts

Back