Flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
what is the best time in flower too start flushing if at all,last time i just gave ph 6.5 water from week 5 of flower,does continuing too nute untill harvest make a big difference in quality and taste ?

Most folks,
say begin the flushing around two weeks before the buds are due to be harvested give or take, and some folks say just stop the nutes around 3 weeks before harvesting. The reason for the flushing is that no-one wants to be smoking nutes, as a matter of fact you can tell smoke that hasn't been flushed cause it will sputter and spark as though someone has put a little bit, (like a few grains of), gunpowder in with the smoke.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

I don't notice the difference in taste between plants I've flushed and plants I haven't after I cure it for a bit, so I don't really flush. It seems like continuing to nute till harvest helps pack on the weight... Sometimes I'll throw a flush in like 36 hours before if I think there might be some excess nutes, but thats about it. My plants seem to use up their nutes quite well, usually around harvest time they've already used most of em up, kinda negating the need to flush.

Latest posts

Back