Foliar feeding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingNatural

You snooze,you lose....
Reaction score
At what point should one stop foliar feeding during flowering? I have heard conflicting input. The majority seems to say a couple of weeks b4 harvest. The humudity Is kept below 50 during most of the night.So I figure these proportions correct. 5 weeks left:ignore: :headbang2: . Thanx alot, you guys are most informative :D :fid: :rolleyes:

FlyingNatural said:
At what point should one stop foliar feeding during flowering? I have heard conflicting input. The majority seems to say a couple of weeks b4 harvest. The humudity Is kept below 50 during most of the night.So I figure these proportions correct. 5 weeks left:ignore: :headbang2: . Thanx alot, you guys are most informative :D :fid: :rolleyes:

I would not spray any buds at all, in fact I never foliar feed.

i dont foliar feed either. iam not sure, but since when did nitrogen phosphorus and potasium fall from the sky? lol jp

dc

buddog here what the hay is foliar feeding

buddog said:
buddog here what the hay is foliar feeding

Foliar means leaves. That would be feeding or watering the plant through the plants leaves.

Hey Flying! Like most of the others i dont foliar feed either but my guess would be that your ok to feed up to the harvest as long as you do a good bud flush which is a good idea to do if you even once sprayed your bud down with some serious ferts.. Good luck!

guy at my local hydro shop said to foliar feed w/ penetrator upto the 6th week?.... i haven't tried tho dont want to risk it

what i would never risk is, letting the hydro shop guy knowing i grow, i do all my research and talk to other professionals before i even walk into the store to buy/look. sorry man, but iam sure he, like head shops are under scruiteny and are probably fucked with by the cops. not a risk iam willin to take.

Dc

Hey, I 'was' foliar feeding in the early morn/just b4 lights out w/ fox farms tiger bloom as per directions on the bottle. I believe its a quarter of the strength of a reg feed.However,after hearing the feedback foliar has ended:eek:

I would think it would only create mold inside the buds if you sprayed them as well, would it not?

that's why humidity levels should stay 60% and below for the flowering stage.

i do it but only in veg with no nutes just aired out water keeps the leaves nice and green for a bit and helps to make bug inspection time easier by pre-limping the leaves make them a bit more ply-able when moving them around and its a nice small way to lst get the top wet enough for the side to grow a bit extra for a while in the day (couple sprays) and you can get a plant that bushes like mine (see pics)

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back