Former DEA Heads: Nullify Colorado, Washington Marijuana Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Sounds like yur a bit confused on who and what ya want in the Whitehouse Bro. Do ya change Football teams yearly too?

I go by issues. I dont blindly vote for someone thats going to destroy this country even farther. I want to stop the debt, stop the giving of free stuff, want small business to get tax relief, want jobs for Americans and not Chinese, want secure borders.

But hey. If youre happy with your choice. More power to you. That just aint my style.

And why would I change football teams. I cheer the team I got my DEGREES from. Do you? Can you say that? lol

I have owned my own Business for 24 yrs. I cheer my General Contractors. I have a BUSINESS degree,,it was called Hard A$$ Work that got me where Im at.

WeedHopper said:
I have owned my own Business for 24 yrs. I cheer my General Contractors.

Then you should know all to well how hard the tax increase has hit those working for you. And those wanting work done.

I just had a room built. Talking with the builders. Drywall up 3 bucks a sheet, insulation up a couple bucks a roll, shingles up 33%, couple bucks up each 2x4 and 2x6. And thats just since November. We went ahead and had the work done now during winter. Cause our Gen Contractor said by Spring they could raise even more.

I dont want that. And thats why I sent my vote where I did. Not because of race, religion, or any other personal ME issue. But for what I saw best for businesses like yours. Cause me. Im retired, had a great great run. Which others deserve a chunk of.

Yep,,everything goes up,,including gas. Whats new.
Anyway Im gonna leave this alone Bro before we both gets in trouble. Politics and Religion is something we are not gonna agree on,,so's ima gonna leave it alone while the thread is still open.:D

I have edited a bunch of political stuff out. Let's cut out the politics, so I don't have to close this thread. Okay?

:48:

Political stuff out. Untrue racist stuff stays. Figures.

She also edited out some rather disparaging remarks made about HL, uncalled for and sad that a discussion had to lead to name calling. we know Spear likes to rock the boat but that was just silly and ignorant.

Not true DMan. I took it upon myself to take it away. Your right. Should of been above such from the getgo. I was in the wrong and not afraid to admit that.

:rolleyes: *sigh*

I appreciate you guys trying to keep it civil.

Much :heart:,

-7ge

Yeah,,lets get back to the freaken old buttwhips thats messen with the MJ laws.:D

Emotional issues, these are the conversations that NEED to take place.

we need a thread here called "The Arena" where it's no holds barred...lol...

enter at your own risk so to speak...lol... jk :p

WeedHopper said:
Yeah,,lets get back to the freaken old buttwhips thats messen with the MJ laws.:D

Hell yeah.
Now see. My plan would be. Rally those South American countries trying to legalize. Rally Spain, Portugal, Holland. Force our little sisters in Canada and England to agree. Then dish a buttwhoopin strait to the UN. By then, France and Italy will have jumped sides.(which they always do)
Well have absolute freedom to do whatever we wanted with the laws without repercussion.
And boom. You must not feel so all alone. Everybody WILL get stoned.

7greeneyes said:
we need a thread here called "The Arena" where it's no holds barred...lol...

enter at your own risk so to speak...lol... jk :p

Yeah,,I like that idea,,anit gonna happen,,,but me likey. I dont have any feelens,,so's ya cant hurtem.:D But boy do I like a good ole debate.;)

Yeah, no point in having (anyone's) feelers hurt over debate, but yes, this website is dedicated to all aspects of cannabis, so as that it must stay.

I love this place and wouldn't like to see it any different.

I belong to a private site that has something called the Dark Territory...no holds barred talk about politics and religion. It's a nice place to let loose.

that sounds like a great place to get your debate on, Hammy :)

Latest posts

Back