Fox farm drug tests....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
well rumor is that fox farm drug tests? how crazy is that, like someone else pointed out on another site, they make over 50% of their money from weed, and they are testing their employees for it.:confused:

oh well, still probably gonna by their stuff just thought it was an interesting note.

I hate.."rumors".. It is soooo easy, with this medium to promote false information.
All it takes is a single competitor, with "sour grapes" to post it a few times.
I would need to need to see something substantiating it, before I took it too seriously.

Well if they are drug testing, more likely doing it for insurance purposes. Some companies take the testing seriously and other just implement a program to show they are drug testing but do nothing but the paper work. No tests.

All the big equipment and heavy machinery thats involved in moving dirt around. Processing and everything else.
Id test too.
Might turn a bit of a blind eye to bud. (unless someone has some Jack their hiding from me)
But the last think Id want to pay for is some coke head in a dumptruck barreling down the highway at 100mph smashing family packed minivans.

Spearchucker the US Federal Government already drug tests CDL licensees. So Fox Farm would have no need to test CDL drivers, unless it is a prerequisite to being hired.

So a company is not held libel for what their trucks do?
I thought in a way that they were for what they put on the road.

Should of went with the dozer reference. lol

SPEARCHUCKER said:
So a company is not held libel for what their trucks do?
I thought in a way that they were for what they put on the road.

Should of went with the dozer reference. lol

The feds cover the test unless for initial employment requirement

i understand the reasoning. I actually work in the ltl trucking world, where testing is a regular thing. So far im 2 for 2.
Alot of places do it because they get a 20% discount on their insurance if they test, and im sure that alot of money in the long run. Some businesses just have to test cause of the type of work involved.

Hick: im told that it is on their website. Im not sure, but plan on gazing over it later today. Actually stumbled across the subject a couple times last night on accident from different sites.

Just thought it was interesting. Imagine if htg or somewhere like that was testing their people. they have the right to do so, just kinda ironic. The guy I originally read this from was flippin out hardcore bout this, he was talking about a boycott and everything. lol

this is cut/pasted right from their on-line pdf employment application.

"Have you ever been convicted of a crime that has not been expunged, sealed, pardoned, annulled, statutorily eradicated or dismissed upon condition of probation? You should answer “no record” with respect to any conviction for a marijuana offense if the conviction occurred more than two years prior to the date this application is completed. In addition, do not provide any information regarding a referral to and participation in any pre-trial diversion program.
Yes □ No Record □
If you answered “yes”, please explain. (Note: A “yes” answer is not necessarily a bar to employment)"

:cool:

Because I want that guy forklifting half a ton of dirt over my head to be bombed out........

pcduck said:
Spearchucker the US Federal Government already drug tests CDL licensees. So Fox Farm would have no need to test CDL drivers, unless it is a prerequisite to being hired.

Yes, you will take a test for the truck company. You will take a test for every truck company you try and drive for. Its a CDL thing. Also, when you are getting your DOT card from the state you will take a drug test then too. In Texas, you can be pulled over in your car and iffin you hold a CDL you can be brought in for a drug test just because they can do that. At least thats how it was 15 years ago when I was driving cross country.

gaSm said:
Because I want that guy forklifting half a ton of dirt over my head to be bombed out........
you would be surpirsed how many people doing that are bombed out;)

im not promoting smoking then operating machinery, but seriously you can do it if your accustomed to your equipment. how many here smoke then go to the store? better yet how many smoke while driving? weve all done it & some still do & will. really if theyre just smoking & thats it so be it. yes ur fugged if you get into an accident, so use better judgement.

gaSm said:

Just because someone can't pass a drug test doesn't mean they use at work. Since someone drinks, does that mean they are going to be smashed at work? That statement really ticked me off actually.:mad:

Latest posts

Back