Fox Farm Soils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, i have only used Happy frog of those listed. the soil conditioner would be awesome to have and maybe some of the others. I really like ff. Thanks for posting.. I had no idea there were so many cool options.

Well maybe I'll try something new next time around and report back. Curiosity may have me.

What does the soil conditioner do?

(And, I'll smack the first reply that says, "It CONDITIONS". LMAO)

I use the Happy Frog mixed with some extra lime and maybe a little more perlite.

For cloning, I use a 50/50 mix of Light Warrior and Happy Frog.

Would the "conditioner" lessen the need for other nutes? The FF Big Bud liquid nute that I use every day is pretty expensive.

Hackerman, I think of soil conditioner as an outdoor grow helper.

I make most of my soil from left over ffof,and a bunch of amendments but here is a thought...

An easy way to grow is with ffof which as 6-8 weeks of nutes in it and then just top dress with either worm castings for N and Bat guano for P and don't buy nutes... what do you think of that. Some folks say the ffof is too expensive, but without having to by nutes, is that a bargin?? i don't know, i just recommend that to new growers that want to be organic and not have to buy a bunch of nutes.

What are bottled nutes?

:rofl:

Is that like a jock strap,,,except in a bottle. Lol

My country is blacklisted on the foxfarm website lol hahaaahahhaha

Latest posts

Back