Fragrant Flowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
So this weekend I went nuts and expanded the veggie garden going tomorrow to get some nice fragrant flowers...security LOL. Anyone that can help me with some really stinky shrubs, flowers, etc I will rep. you. Thanks for your time.....grow on:)

shrubs such as lavender and summer lilac ,lemon plant smell strong and can grow as big as you let them

I've heard that any mint type of herbs are real good to mask smells. Herbs such as catnip, lemon grass, mints, etc...

I've also heard that rosemary is a great one for it's scent as well.

I am growing a couple of the mint items, both for the smell and our cat loves the mint. :cool:

I agree... Lilac bushes r a superb shrub/plant/bush to mask MJ odour... they are also a very hardy plant that can be manipulated to hide MJ as even the miniature varieties get quite big. - the greatest advantage is the wonderful smell they give off... and they are very pretty too.

Hyisinth (I don't know about the spelling) are a very colorful bulb that gives off a wonderful aroma when they bloom as well.

White Nicotiana...............!

Only the white ones are fragrant.....~

NIcotiana.jpg

Latest posts

Back