Free Nute - Sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
......WELCOME back jersey :D .. glad to see you are doing well!

Gee Thanks Hick. :D

That was nice of you. I really like this place and the no nonsense / just fun atmosphere. I hope to be posting and reading more as I start my 7th grow. I got some beans from a breeder friend and will be trying out 'new' strains. It's kinda exciting. :)

I sent out for mine this morning...I don't like the idea of them haveing general Hydroponics on the box though...couldn't they just put GH instead...lol, oh well, it's not illegal to have a hydroponic system, it just depends what your growing in it

Yeah i ordered my free samples this morning...too good to pass up...

legalize_freedom said:
I sent out for mine this morning...I don't like the idea of them haveing general Hydroponics on the box though...couldn't they just put GH instead...lol, oh well, it's not illegal to have a hydroponic system, it just depends what your growing in it

I really doubt that the UPS person (although I have a really cool UPS guy that smokes) or the mail person really looks or cares who you receive packages from--they handle so much on a daily basis. I wouldn't really be concerned.

yeah you are probably right HG, I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not that important, people are not thinking about me and what I'm doing all the time. He's probably thinking about whatever problems life has thrown at him, not whats inside the 459th package he has delivered today.

legalize_freedom said:
yeah you are probably right HG, I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not that important, people are not thinking about me and what I'm doing all the time. He's probably thinking about whatever problems life has thrown at him, not whats inside the 459th package he has delivered today.
So the other day I'm out mowing the yard when the fed ex guy shows up and asks me if I'm "oldhippiechick" I got a tad paranoid because he pronounced my name correctly.... I have a very very unusual name and it's from another language and does not look exactly like it sounds....
Anyway, I calmed down when I read the shipping label and they had spelled it way wrong - or waayyyy right if you learned to read from "hooked on phonics".
:rofl:

I ordered it today, phone rep said Diamond Black was no longer being given away and only 'lucky early' people got DB. She went on to say DB was a soil amendment and I wouldn't need it if i was using FFOF/LW n(she asked what soil I used). Any ideas how long these nutes will last on a shelf?

OldHippieChick said:
So the other day I'm out mowing the yard when the fed ex guy shows up and asks me if I'm "oldhippiechick" I got a tad paranoid because he pronounced my name correctly.... I have a very very unusual name and it's from another language and does not look exactly like it sounds....
Anyway, I calmed down when I read the shipping label and they had spelled it way wrong - or waayyyy right if you learned to read from "hooked on phonics".

LOL--I have always wondered why "phonics" is not spelled like it sounds :giggle:

Jerseydude said:
General Hydroponics just came out with a new organic line called General Organics. They are giving out free quart size samples of the entire line. All you have to do is pay for the shipping from Cali. Mine will be about $23 to ship it to me in NJ. The closer you are to CA the cheaper.

Just call them up ask them about the free samples they are offering
Telephone: 1-800-37-HYDRO
(1-800-374-9376) or 1-707-824-9376

you get a quart each
Bio Thrive grow
Bio Thrive bloom
a cal mag supplement
Biobud bloom booster
Bioweed, a seaweed supplement
Biomarine, a fish based supplement
and the Bioroot for the root system.

That should be enough to last for a whole grow.
Ii's been priced at between $120-$140 depending on the retailer, just pay for the cost of shipping. You have to be willing to use a credit card.

Perfect for the rejuvenated grower..... me. :)

Yeah TOWLIE!!! i just odered some, all that for 18.50 to my house. Can't thank you enough, good Karma and Green Mojo coming your way. NICE!

OldHippieChick said:

I have a friend with an irish name, more extra letters than you can shake a stick at.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I really doubt that the UPS person (although I have a really cool UPS guy that smokes) or the mail person really looks or cares who you receive packages from--they handle so much on a daily basis. I wouldn't really be concerned.

You are right on the money THG...I hve been with UPS for over 15 years and all I care about is getting it off my truck and getting done so I can go home...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
You are right on the money THG...I hve been with UPS for over 15 years and all I care about is getting it off my truck and getting done so I can go home...:)

Several years ago it seemed like we had the same UPS guy 80% of the time come by and now it seems like 3 or 4 guys with overlapping routes or different schedules so I seldom see the same guy - maybe every 3rd or 4th delivery... Back when I had the same guy most of the time I did a lot of ordering online to get a growroom going and while I was signing for a delivery one day he said "I'm convinced that you're buildin' sumthin' up in here!" and I laughed it off... :eek: At least it was well b4 9/11...

dirtyolsouth said:
Several years ago it seemed like we had the same UPS guy 80% of the time come by and now it seems like 3 or 4 guys with overlapping routes or different schedules so I seldom see the same guy - maybe every 3rd or 4th delivery... Back when I had the same guy most of the time I did a lot of ordering online to get a growroom going and while I was signing for a delivery one day he said "I'm convinced that you're buildin' sumthin' up in here!" and I laughed it off... :eek: At least it was well b4 9/11...

Your area is probably a "split" area now...all that means is when a driver needs work to get a full day they move certain "split" areas to whatever driver needs the work...I hve a cpl areas on my rte that sometimes get moved to 2 or 3 other drivers if their rtes come in light... I seriously wld not worry about ordering anything legal online and having it delivered...as a driver I can honestly say we don't care whats in the box...it's just one delivery closer to quitting time...:)

So did anyone who ordered today 11-17-09, or who reads this after that date, get the Black Diamond nute? I got 7 out of the 8 bottles people have been saying they ordered/received.

Just curious.

Tact said:
So did anyone who ordered today 11-17-09, or who reads this after that date, get the Black Diamond nute? I got 7 out of the 8 bottles people have been saying they ordered/received.

Just curious.

I called yesterday morning...noon eastern time and got everything...so it must hve just started today that they are out of BD...

I called monday morning, and they didn't say anything about not getting it, but hey it's still free! So your the one who broke my tempered glass light cover HAM!...lol. I figured you guys are just doin your job like the rest of us worker ants, but I don't care DOS if he said that to me I'd have been paranoid for a little while.

I got mine in.
NO Black Diamond - and no explanation even thought they claimed I'd receive 8 different samples.
Not complaining mind you. Happy to get a great deal.
My original order date was 11/3 and order was lost.... reordered on 11/12 and musta been out by then...... will be interested in seeing if anyone else got left out on the BD.

sooo I probably won't get it either I didn't order until mon the 16th, I'll let ya know when mine gets here

Latest posts

Back