Free stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
While at Htg, guys gave me a postcard type info card on a California based radio show for growing mj.. All callers with a question gets a free gift or several gifts. The show is on Wednesday nights from 6-10 PST., 9pm- 1 am eastern time. Anyway, I called and was VERY IMPRESSED with these guys. I learned a lot from a 2 1/2 hour listen. I got in on my 1st try. Gave me a 1000 w., double ended HPs, some smart pots and some Clonex. They send your free stuff to your nearest grow store. I gave a fake name, paranoid. Called Htg, they said gifts take up to 4 weeks. They have MANY gifts people have not shown up to retrieve. Was very impressed with info and gifts. Can i list phone # here???

If you'd get your light and its ligit, definitely post that number!!!

it is legit. also they had callers from outside the U.S.. VERY knowledgeable guys! htg has been giving their stuff to callers for a while. its called "HEAVY T"s GROW SHOW". lots of california callers. they are pushing their radio show by giving gifts from their sponsers. u can listen live on phone or computer. live on wednesday nights. some are emailing and sending problem pics. watch or just listen. phone is (562)-653-0707. DFZ RADIO . i was really impressed. love to hear what u guys think. htg., i think they will send to any grow store. dont know about personal address.

forgot, to listen live through TUNEIN.COM UPSTREAM.TV. says on card. I went to website www.dfzradio to listen, learn. dont mean to push this, but was impressed with knowledge and gifts. :cool2:

Radio shows tonight. 9pm to 1 am e.s.t.... free stuff

are they strictly hydro? I see they gave you smart pots, so I would think not... but all the info says hydro talk.

They will answer any questions on growing. 98% mj questions. Great free stuff. Call early. 9 at 9:20 pm. E.S.T. If you don't want to wait on hold to ask questions. They had an odd question on some weird type of orchard. They had no idea, but knew of the best orchard growers around. Called them live on the show. Have been VERY impressed with their knowledge. They love to poke fun at sites like this (no offense please).

Hey I am going to the webpage and it wants to download a file converter. Is that to stream it live on video?

Hey I am going to the webpage and it wants to download a file converter. Is that to stream it live on video?

see beginning of post, pup. we listen live on web. there is a 10 second delay if u call, so turn dn ur computer when u get thru.. VERY BRIGHT growers. cool free stuff,

Yeah I was there listening a few minutes ago. I was wondering about doing the video feed.

THANKS orange. don't think there is a video. it's a LIVE RADIO show pup.

SORRY pup, they have on Ed Rosenthal tonight and there IS a live video feed. Says strippers at commercial breaks. Gonna close my eyes.

Latest posts

Back