french inhale anyone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman Burke

Fire It Up
Reaction score
I'm stoned/bored so yeaa i was just wonderin
if there is any tricksters out there that like french
inhaling i like frenchin dude it goes to ur brain
faster i do not see how ppl cant do it i swear
its totally easier than it looks
comments would be gladly appreciated:D

take care everyone

peace

do you mean like a french kiss except blowing smoke into the mouth? or are you talking abotu something completely differet? o_o

when ya blow smoke outta ya mouth dude:D
why would i talk about kissing on MP haha dang
ya crack me up mang do you kno how?

yeah man i couldnt do it up in till about a year ago all my friends could do it,it just took me some smoken time by my self..haha:D
i like it when the smoke goes in my eyes and burns makes my eyes feel good after words:D but thats just me...

f that man i hate when smoke gets in my eye:D
haha i picked up frenchin right away i would always
be able to blow my smoke out really cool and then
one of my friends is all before u inhale just breath
in through ur nose i knew about french inhalin before
this and i didnt think it would be that easy:D ive
been doing it ever sense its just somethign fun
to do while ur smokeing

i believe your talkin about shotties, ??

never heard someone call it that
its when ya blow smoke that ya
havent inhaled and breath it through
ur nose you also can suk it back
into ur mouth also

No no, a shotty is like when they take a blunt or joint, and stick the cherried part in their mouth and blow smoke out the smoking part of the joint/blunt. While they blow it out another person is to the end of the joint/blunt and they **** in a strong thick stream of smoke, you get a full lungs worth. The other way to shotty is if you're with your gf or wahtever and you inhale or don't inhale either one, and kiss them and blow out and they inhale it.

A french inhale is where you get the smoke in your mouth inhale or don't inhale, some do and some don't, and then open your mouth and let it come out in a manor that when you breath in through your nose it makes a like a smoke stream coming from your mouth and back into your nose.

Then you have the smoke rings which is obvious, everyone should know that.

and also like he said the thing where you get the smoke in your mouth, let it seap out far and you can **** in an watch it **** back into the persons mouth.

It's just smoking tricks, done mostly when smoking weed by people who enjoy it ;)

and yeah bird, i do it all the time :)
~Burn One~
Dewayne

I cant stop 'waterfalling', take a nice meaty toke and let it billow from your mouth as you breath in through your nose, it creates kind of an upsidown waterfall of smoke from your mouth to your nose, it used to nock my socks off but i do it all the time now, so its kind of just a regular toke for me lol

I have never heard of this ever. You guys are just a bunch of stoners.

:giggle:

yeah the "waterfall" is a french inhale. I just natrually do it now.

hahah yea dude riz i kno what ya mean man
when i first did it im like YES this is amazing and
now i just do it normailly:D but i think its funny
when u do it and front of ppl and there faces
look so amazed:D haha dang to funny

take care all

peace.

Lol yep, Party trick for some, Way of life for others ;)

i'd say way of life ahahahah.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Haha.

Well it's something I am not gonna try.

Freaks, all of ya!!!

:hubba:

hehe, go smoke your pipe hahahah!!! i'm kidding mom. at least i'm a stoner freak instead of just a freak :)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

one thing i love doing to increase a jay is to waterfall it up, toke it down, bringing a little back into my mouth, letting it swell up my nose and down again toke at a time until my lungs are empty.. a real headspinner, plus i think it puts me in the the lead in the great race for lung cancer lol

:holysheep:

hahah yea i kno whatcha mean
but i forgot to say the only thing
i hate when ur frenching is when
you suk in to much smoke in ur
nose and it starts to burn :D haha
thats a bad 4 second pain

Latest posts

Back