Friggin flipping cheap arse tents.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
Well morning to you all.
I need to vent MP. N well I have no one else other then the wife to vent at n well it's more like we both are freaking at each other. Lol.

Had a few ladies going. Nothing special. Just some smoke.
Went to pull a last out this am to trim her up n my bloody support bar broke n my flipping hood on top of 4 ladies

Flattened them. N well over the night till this am they also got fried. I'm so fricken PO'ed

I got this tent for free for a test tent so cant complain there but the support bars have plastic ends. They broke. On a 4-5lbs hood.
Like *** serious. Well folks I'm serious.
And just livid. I'm able to save 3 but there badly scabbed up.
Fricken 4 wks left too.

Thank MP for listening.
LH.

That is a terrible story. I would be ticked too... I am glad you can save the three...better mojo!

I hear ya man i been dropping stuff on plants since feb... LOL
first time was my very first flip light fell crushed in half thought it was over fully recovered and flowered fine, but I hope ours will bo ok 4 weeks is tight def. sounds like it will kill your yield but i'm sure they will pull thru.

I shoudl post up some pics even whats in my tent i had no intention on growing out there is all sorts of broken stuf in there flowering like crazy.

Just consider it un planned super cropping ;)

look into argo replace ment part they have real good top cross bars one pieced with a curve at either end to go over side bars. then i elc. taped them in place so the light can;;t slide at all. moved my tent with 5 plants fans every thing by myself 5x5 np

Thank. You you guys n gal.
Last time I had this happen was 9 yrs ago n my t12 2bulb fixture killed 12 of my electric hash clones. :(.

I'm making my own bars today out if electrical conduit
Make it a solid metal piece.
LH

nice idea, gonna double check mine, I don't need that either.

That's tough story to read LH sorry fur the loss but glad to hear yual able to salvage some still to fill pouch in the end. I would be pissed off too pilgrim. Hope the ones still alive yield ya double ;)

BWD

Lol. Thank u bwd
No doubling. This run. But will have enough smoke to get me through to next run.
All I wanted n expected. But it's a heart breaker. N my bloody fault
I was very eary on them. But hung em anyways.
LH.

LEFTHAND said:
Lol. Thank u bwd
No doubling. This run. But will have enough smoke to get me through to next run.
All I wanted n expected. But it's a heart breaker. N my bloody fault
I was very eary on them. But hung em anyways.
LH.

Havin enough to get to next batch be good enough reckon better then nothing and that would be tough friend. Wish ya nothing but green mojo as they say for what ya got left partner hope all smooth from here on in ;)

BWD

What company made the tent so we can avoid them...? Ive had to many cheap tents **** the bed on me...

I'm not a 100% sure on that jaam
Looks like an eBay special. Will get ahold of my brother n see if he knows the make.
I've had a few bad ones. Lernt off them on what to look n what to get.
But needed a 4x4 to experiment n well he had this freebie.
LH.

Lessons learned reckon :( sad how we have to learn but glad it wasn't all bad in the end of lesson, Im just glad to know yual have chance to recover friend ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back